Hub Firmware Release Notes - 17.12/17.13/17.14

just wanted to say that I am also seeing the “mfr:0000 prod:0000 model:000” issue with my two Schlage locks. I have tried repeatedly to repair them, even taking them as close as one inch from the hub and it still takes many attempts and quite a bit longer to get them to even be seen in the app. I have also tried removing them, then I did a general device exclusion, and then just for good measure I factory reset them by pulling the battery, pushing the schlage button and then pushing it again after reinserting the battery. Even after all that and rebooting the hub I am still seeing the mfr:0000 prod:0000 model:000 every time I try to pair.

I can also confirm that pairing the locks to an iris hub is significantly faster and while paired to the iris hub I am able to see the successful code entries on the locks. I am unable to see any info relating to keypad entry or unlocking via the keypad in the recently tab in the smarttings app.

I am seeing the following error in the Recently tab though:
Basement Door contact developer is unkn own lock. Contact developer quote MSR null

1 Like