Hub Firmware Release Notes - 17.12/17.13/17.14

Me neither, Is there a subscription I need to sign up for in order to get outage emails? I get the normal patch window notifications but I’ve never received one for an unplanned outage.

1 Like

I am subscribed to get these emails but it never came out.

I am also have a ton of issue right now. Light are off and shades are open!

Something bigger than the current status update is going on:

5:34:26 PM: error physicalgraph.api.StatusCodeException: Invalid http status code returned: 503 @ line 376

I get an error in live logging when trying to disarm my SHM. ActionTiles was able to manually change my mode to Home and alarm to disarmed, but I can’t get the SmartThings app SHM to visually change to disarmed, and routines and echo both failed to disarm or change modes

I got that 503 error also when I tried to delete a device from the IDE.

Yes, I spent an hour taking out batteries and excluding/including before I was aware of the outage.

I didn’t spend hours this time, but have done that before. Spent about 30 minutes figuring out what was up with all my automations…

Everything messed up. Lights turning on and off by themselves. Trying to sleep and then the lights come on. Great…

Mine is 100% dead right now. Nothing is working and I can’t even log in. WTF?!?!?

Yeah, IDE is dead, I can’t login either, I could earlier but nothing now, all automation is totally dead. It took me 10 minutes to realize that I could at least use the switch on the wall to turn the lights on.

Go figure a switch to turn the lights on, when did the come up with that, lol!!!

1 Like

I was in the middle up finishing up a new DH, lost a little but of work. Not a huge deal though.

Well that certainly sucks.

Literally nothing is working on my end as well. Even worse, earlier my devices were randomly turning on and off for no apparent reason whatsoever.

This is the third outage in ~3 months. I must admit, I’m starting to investigate other solutions to ST because prolonged outages really isn’t acceptable when it comes to home automation, at least IMHO.

Im on Firmware 17.12 and nothing is working in my network. lights, sensors, locks all dead!!!

Hello All,

I just got back home to find the new firmware update on my hub. When I first came home none of my automation was working. I did a restart on the hub and now I have connectivity again, but insanely long lagging from the time I pressed a routine until the hub decides to run the routine. Anywhere from 30seconds to 2 minutes. Any suggestions or ideas? Thanks!

-Mike

LOL… immediately after posting this my garage door randomly opened and its 10PM at night. An outage is one thing but having things randomly activate?!

Everything stopped working for me!!! Please help!!! Need a roll back on firmware… this is crazy.

4 Likes

I doubt it’s related to firmware. Probably another server issue.

This has nothing to do with the firmware!!!

Remove the response from the meme and you got it right on!

Just took my hub offline for the night and found 4 corroded batteries that needed to be replaced in a hub less than a year old.

Didn’t want to risk the hub doing something funky like opening my garage in the middle of the night and posting my tools for free on letgo.