We’re excited to announce the release of Samsung SmartThings Hub firmware version 0.31.4. Once downloaded, your Hub will briefly go offline as it reboots and applies the update; most customers will experience less than one minute of downtime. We will update the status page when the release is complete.
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2015 (Hub v2)
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2018 (Hub v3)
Release Date: 25 June 2020 ~ 26 June 2020
Note that this release may be spread over a few days, so you may not see your Hub update the first day of the release period.
- Refresh Z-Wave network routes shortly (up to 30 seconds) after network repair is completed
- Firmware update for latest generation of SmartThings Motion, Multipurpose, Moisture and Button devices
- Fix an issue where manual changes to FE599 & BE369 Z-Wave Schlage locks were not reported instantly. Users experiencing issues with these specific locks must exclude and re-add the devices with this firmware.
- Fix an issue where the color temperature on locally running Zigbee devices is slightly different than the value that was set, for example setting a color temperature of 2700 resulted in a value of 2703.
- Fix issue where the Zigbee PAN ID was changing due to a perceived PAN ID conflict
- Fix the removal of the hub from all Zigbee groups on factory reset