Hub Firmware Beta 0.32.7

The batteries are out, just the power cord supplying power.

Since migration I have had this happen to many of my devices. Mostly motion sensors.

I contacted customer service. They sent an email to reboot the hub like I did previously. This time I added fresh batteries as per their recommendation. Previously, I was only using the power cord to power the hub. I added the batteries and rebooted. After a couple of minutes, the hub connected.

I seem to be having issues where all my hue bulbs go online and offline every 4 seconds , and I am unable to control them, if they do response it takes well over a minute

Hopefully zigbee device health is working correctly. this is rolling out today :grimacing: I havenā€™t heard a response to my bug report from Thursday.

@Kianoosh_Karami, two of three of my IKEA Signal Repeaters has went Offline, I believe recently. I have never had any similar issue.

I did a hunt for offline devices yesterday with the new app, and surprisingly two of them were Offline. Unplugging and re-plugging them back make them to show up Online immediately, but it is definitely something weird what I havenā€™t experienced before.

Otherwise the History of any device in the new app is extremely slow. It takes 5-10 minutes to populate with data, and that is still not up-to-date when some shows up there.

Jimmy, Sorry for the late response. I think we have got your issue squared away. Thanks as always for providing the feedback.

Letā€™s resolve this through DM.

I have a number of Multipurpose sensors offline this evenings, all have good battery levelsā€¦

@Kianoosh_Karami @BarryA Guys, is there anyone from Smartthings support reading the support@smartthings.com mailbox?? Iā€™m posting here hopping Iā€™ll get your attention. Iā€™ve ended up with some weird behavior after the forced migration and contacted support multiple times during the past several weeks and monthsā€¦ Zero answers. Can anyone from support please help? Pretty much evertthing looks broken in the new app after the migration. Iā€™m still able to do things with the classic one, but I understnad that will be retired. Iā€™ll be left with a completely broken hub that will worth nothing if the classic app will be turned off. These are some tickets numbers where I provided a lot of details: 1015681, 1017673, 1026793 and 1031200. Thank you for looking into this issue.

This is still broken, does anyone I have hue to confirm this issue?

I will check it now, but I havenā€™t seen any issues with my Hue setup. I can control it through ST and Google Home.

I can control it sometimes, but takes 5 minutes to actually respond

If you havenā€™t done it yet. Try to reboot your Hue Bridge and check the ethernet connection there.

I have rebooted it, control via hue app, hue switches, Alexa with the hue skill is all perfect, itā€™s via smartthings that has a problem, likely to do with the heltchcheck changes since the lights go available /unavailable every 4 seconds

When I mean reboot, I mean ā€œSwedish resetā€, power unplug, count 10 Mississippis, and plug it back.

I have had once similar experience, back then the Bridge was playing up.

And are you using the cloud or lan integration for the Hue?

Lan integrated , il give it a go

No joy, unplugged reset hue, reset smartthings still taking minutes to respond

And the cable sure good and the Bridge has 3 solid Blue LED on?

Yep, and the hue app, and Alexa skill work fine itā€™s specifically an issue when using smartthings