- Samsung SmartThings Hub (Hub v2)
- Samsung SmartThings Hub (Hub v3) (2018)
Release Date: 20 Aug 2019
- Firmware updates for the following Zigbee devices:
- Aurora Fixed White MPro
- Aurora Fixed White Strip AOne
- Aurora Tunable White Strip AOne
- Aurora Rotary Dimmer
- Aurora RGB Tunable White Strip
- Aurora AOne
- Aurora ZBT Color Temperature
- Z-Wave: Minor improvements to recovering communication with lost nodes.
Received on my V3 ~15 minutes ago
Everything seems to be working well so far.
Any chance we could get MQTT support in the foreseeable future?
Also, how about whitelisting the classes under javax.crypto?
Hi @BarryA, I just submitted BUG-0060 for one of my GE fan controller switches going offline last night. I was able to turn it on remotely this morning via the mobile app (Classic), but I couldn’t turn it off and the mobile app never reflected the change in state. I also tried Alexa remotely, and while I can see the on/off events, I can’t validate if the fan actually turned on/off. I’ll try that again when I get home from work later today and post an update in Centercode.
Thanks @johnconstantelo. Our Z-Wave guys are taking a look.
submitted a bug report for hub log events every 5 minutes with lots of zeros
Hub firmware 0.27.6 has been released to production. Please refer to Hub Firmware Release Notes - 27.6 .