Hub Firmware Beta 0.25.17

The Zen thermostat will get a FW update with this release, FW V2.32. When we did the initial release of the Zen FW there was some feedback that the Zen thermostats that received the update were no longer controllable through SmartThings. Because of this we temporarily pulled the FW update until we could figure out the root cause of the issue that our users were experiencing. Thanks to the help of some amazing community members and our internal QA team we were able to determine that the errors seen were not actually caused by the Zen FW but actually a bug in some of our own beta hub FW that has since been resolved :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

any idea what time today this is rolling out?

got it about 35 minutes ago

2 Likes

No sign of it here.

Hi, Is there a way to add Smrtthings Camera F-CAM-VF-1?

Are you in the UK? If so, read here: (note the V-Home Hub requirement)

https://www.smartthings.com/gb/products/smartthings-camera

If you’re not, then it doesn’t look like it.

You should get the update today.

Nothing here yet…

We verified that your hub is updated with 0.25.17. There seems to be a bug in the Graph IDE that causes some users’ information not to get updated. The cloud team is investigating.

I noticed that while doing a zwave repair, there are many messages logged as hub events with description zw device: 00, command: 3410, payload: 78 00

is this intentional?

1 Like

This is a bug we’ll have fixed in the next firmware release.

1 Like

@cbaumler, any plans to make the new iMagic motion sensors (they were the newest Iris device) local vs cloud in any of the 25.x releases?

Not that I know of.

1 Like

Yup, it is now reporting correctly, thank you!

FYI my wife just yelled to tell me my cree bulb in the kitchen just flickered on and off…

Here is the caption from the log:

configure command was sent to Kitchen Light

Name Value
archivable true
commandId 291
date 2019-02-12 1:24:55.142 PM EST (2019-02-12T18:24:55.142Z)
description configure command was sent to Kitchen Light
deviceId a6442e92-762c-4c4a-ad76-e8c0bb7ce2a6
displayed false
eventSource COMMAND
groupId de83b9bb-6000-4b6b-bc46-618f12e927e6
hubId d545d944-4ec2-4665-a1a0-a8181789e90e
id 7ed66060-2ef3-11e9-b5f1-12400a0b28fa
isStateChange true
isVirtualHub false
linkText configure
locationId b593fe5d-827f-4b08-9bcd-bf885e96dfb6
rawDescription configure
translatable false
unixTime 1549995895142
value configure
viewed false

Not caused by this hub FW update. The Crees got a FW update themselves a while back (once a recent hub FW update allowed OTA updates for them) and it hosed them.

1 Like

Bummer was hoping this was the zwave issue that was in this. Ok, then I’m very glad I replaced the Cree bulbs in the bedroom. :slight_smile:

Note that the Crees are Zigbee.

1 Like

Ths may have been previously reported, and has nothing to do with the Beta test.

I have a Cree bulb that was updated on ST, but was recently moved over to my Hubitat hub. The bulb occasionally flashes on the Hubitat system.

2 Likes

Ah yes, sorry. I’m sick as a dog with this stupid head cold my brain is fried. :slight_smile: