SmartThings Community

Hub Firmware 17.x Beta

( I hate Mondays) #221

Started looking like a Christmas tree now. In all honesty, when s**t hits the fan, updating the status page is the least priority :smiley:

(Joel W) #222

The strangest thing just happened, one of my CoRE pistons that didn’t run before and has text to speech just started to talk an hour after the event happened. Not sure if it has to do with the network problems, but strange anyway.

(Realy Living Dream) #223

I had that happen a couple days ago. It was like all the failed alerts were cached & when it came back up I got every announcement from the past 2 hours.

( I hate Mondays) #224

CoRE’s recovery stages kicked in?

(Jimmy) #225

That’s juut @ady624 living in your hub, running on the hamster wheel, getting thing working. NBD.

(Joel W) #226

My wife says the house is possessed.

( I hate Mondays) #227

Just in, official reason for AWS meltdown:

(EinarS) #228

The Power of the HUB compels you!
the exorcist 2017

(Joel W) #229

My wife tells everyone I am SmartThings addicted, and I need an intervention.

( I hate Mondays) #230

Summoning all ST users to mail @joelw135 any devices they don’t need - that’d be an awesome intervention.

(Realy Living Dream) #231

Mine just insists that the house hates her & regardless of what the doctors say there is no way in H I can die before her because she will be living on the porch with no lights or heat if I’m not here to maintain it.

(Jason "The Enabler" as deemed so by @Smart) #232

Mine calls it Monster House

(Joel W) #233

Things are bad when half of the SmartThings users are addicted. Good for SmartThings bad for the wife. She keeps saying that if I was in the dog house it would be automated. Let me think what can I do in the dog house?

(Realy Living Dream) #234

Obviously start with the obvious
http://www.coopboss.com/

Just make sure she doesn’t have access to the manual lock override LOL

(Joe) #235

Mine says she feels like she is in prison :grinning:

@nastevens, please let me know my hub is alive and working again. You should have received it this morning. Thanks

( I hate Mondays) #237

My wife complains when things don’t work. Otherwise, I think she secretly loves it, but would never admit to it…

(Joel W) #238

Well this is nothing to do with firmware, but all automations and Alexa, ActionTiles switches will not respond. I couldn’t even turn off switches as the app will not load. The IDE says it can’t find my username and password. Total meltdown.

(Aaron S) #239

We are working on it and will follow up with you via email shortly. Hang tight!

(John) #240

Same here… will wait for an update…