How to remove Multiple Smart Home Monitor from Dashboard or Solutions

So the real question is how do we stop this from happening? I just added a leak sensor yesterday night and it added another ironically named “Smart” home monitor. Now the existing smart home monitor already had a leak sensor and was set to monitor “all leak sensors” and doors so this second one just did the new leak sensor. Had to go through the list to manually remove it per instructions above but preventing it from happening would be nice. Are we all messing up a step or is the software buggy?

-Allan

I got my SmartThings v2 hub tonight, 3/10/2016. This is how I removed a duplicate Smart Home Monitor (SMH) from the Dashboard on my phone. Wish I could have done this from the SmartThings phone app. Or found proper documentation somewhere. I hope these 4 Steps help you.

Step 1. Log into your account at https://graph.api.smartthings.com/

Step 2. Click “List SmartApps” near the bottom of the screen.

Step 3. Click “Edit” near the top right of the page.

Step 4. Click “Uninstall” links to remove Smart Home Monitor (SMH) components or entire SMH

May the SmartThings be with you :wink:

Just the steps without screen shots:
Step 1. Log into your account at https://graph.api.smartthings.com/
Step 2. Click “List SmartApps” near the bottom of the screen.
Step 3. Click “Edit” near the top right of the page.
Step 4. Click “Uninstall” links to remove Smart Home Monitor (SMH) components or entire SMH

1 Like

If you guys are still seeing multiple Smart Home Monitor installs, please contact support@smartthings.com! Support needs to know that it’s happening to you guys in order to get things moving.

TRY THIS!!! Go to https://graph.api.smartthings.com/installedSmartApp/list and log in. You should see your Smart Home Monitor apps listed. Click on each and then the delete button at the bottom of the window.

I was using a Windows 7 computer with Firefox, and the method posted by Bithead did not work because the red “uninstall” links did not appear. I tried the same thing in and Explorer browser window, and it worked. This may just be a browser incompatibility issue.