OK, that was the master switch method.
B. PHYSICAL REMOTE METHOD
If instead you want to do this with a physical button on a remote like the Aeon Minimote, you can do that. You just have to assign the actions to the button using the Button Controller wizard.
- Add the remote to the network.
- Go to its device tile and tap on the gears.
- Choose preferences and follow the instructions.
C. HELLO HOME ACTION METHOD
You can also create a new Hello Home Action phrase and assign many different actions to happen at about the same time.
- Open the mobile app.
- Open the dashboard.
- Tap the HelloHome speech bubble at the top right.
- Tap the Gear at the bottom of the page.
- Create a new Hello Home Phrase following the instructions and save it.
For example I have a Bedtime Hello Home Action that turns off the entertainment power strip and turns on a pathway of lights from the living room to the bedroom.
To use it, open the mobile app, go to the dashboard, tap the speech bubble, and tap your phrase.
D. VIRTUAL SWITCH METHOD (requires custom code)
Using custom code you can set up a virtual switch (a tile that only shows up in the mobile app). Then you use Big Switch but you make the virtual button the master for the master switch method.