How to hide open contact sensors in the status information bar

Hey there, how do I hide/ignore a contact sensor in the status information bar on the favorites page when they are open?
I like the status information bar so I do not want to disable it entirely (which seems to be the only option I could find at the moment).

See screenshot below for example:

Unfortunately you can’t

2 Likes

A well refrained reply Jimmy

My hats off to you sir :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @Automated_House and @fido! Was hoping I missed something obvious, but that’s how it goes sometimes.

As a new user here, might I also ask if there is a place to add feature requests or suggestions? I see there is another category called feature requests so perhaps I can edit the post to that?

If you are in the US, you can send an email to ST support at support@smartthings.com

As a new user, you are fortunate to have not seen the changes the platform has been going through for a very long time now

Features tend to disappear I’m afraid, no harm in asking though

St offers alot and we all have our fingers crossed the app will evolve to something a little/lot more palatable… soon

1 Like

Hey there! @szeestraten, as stated the option for disabling certain items from displaying on the Status Information Cards is currently unavailable at this time.

Thank you for your feedback and ideas with Samsung SmartThings. We appreciate your feedback and if you post it on our community page we will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung SmartThings product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

As another option to submit feedback and suggestions for SmartThings, here is a link to our Smart Home Community page: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Smart-Home-Support/bd-p/get-help-smart-home

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell