How to connect shelly 2.5 to smarthub

Any luck yet? The handler I was using worked even on the shelly 2.5 but I want to use in detached switch mode for a smart light bulb. I deleted my devices and connected to shelly cloud but nothing happens. No new device is found.

Nothing, still no device

Hello Mario

Can you explain how you have attach the shelly device to smartthings?

Anyway they removed it

Yes now doesn’t appear. Perhaps the are testing…

At first I used a DTH i found here in the forum, I think this:

Later I deleted this integration as I don’t want to control shelly via smarthings but just trigger some action when I click on a button where the shelly is attached and for that I used another method

Ok. Thanks for the info.

Shelly integration is back up and working now. I have my switches working through it. It only looks at and controls the relays though. So it will not let me use a detached switch which is what I want to use the Shelly for the most. To control smart bulbs without cutting the power to the smart bulb.

Switch? For me only show roller… Thanks

I only have a Shelly 2.5 right now and a use it for two switches. Both showed up ad soon as I linked smartthings to Shelly cloud.

Did you test if webcore recognize the device? 2 switch and work?
There are delay using it with smartthings?
Thanks.

Did anyone manage to use a Shelly 2.5 as a roller shutter?

I use 2.5 as a roller shutter, but I can’t find it in smartthings. But I use a H&T sensor that works with smartthings

Yes. It works perfecty

Could you please share a photo of the controls in smartthings App?

Yes. Off course

1 Like

The kitchen roller shutter is from Figaro. The other one from Shelly

1 Like

Every 2-3 days Smartthings will lose control over Shelly devices and I have to reconnect to Shelly Clouds in adding devices. Is there a way to make the control not going offline?

Same here! Really bugs me, because I have some automations using Shelly!!

Had the same issue - i deleted the connection from smartthings to the shelly cloud entirely and connected again afterwards. All routines for the shellys were deleted but since then i dont have that issue anymore. Instead another issue came up - a delay of one to two seconds which i didnt have before…