How can I track energy usage by device over time?

My Smartthings setup currently consists of mainly Fibaro devices controlling lights around the house with a few smart plugs and a Tradfri GU10. I want to be able to monitor how much energy in kWh my lights and appliances connected to the smart plugs are using, as a split and also as a total and then be able to see that by day, week and month.

What is the best way for me to achieve this? The new ST app does show a power meter and energy consumption tile for each Fibaro device but it’s very basic and shows no history so it’s not very useful.

Thank you for this - I’ve installed the SmartApp and got the dashboard showing energy values for my devices. A couple of questions:

1. Although I’ve selected them, I’m not seeing my Tradfri GU10 and one of my smart plugs in the energy meters dashboard. I have a feeling that is because neither of these two devices report energy consumption. Am I right?

2. I’m seeing a kWh figure per device on the SmartApp dashboard - is this the total energy consumed by that device as far back as the data goes? If so, is there a way I can see a breakdown of that by day/week/month?