How can I simply reinstall the motion alerts app?

I deleted the motion alert app. Now I simply want to reinstall it? It is not among the apps… where can I find it?

You can use a Custom Alert in the Smart Home Monitor, or use Notify When from the Marketplace. Just depends on what you want to have happen.

Unless im misisng something, it looks like the Motion Alerts app is gone?

There are “new” ways to do it, but I cant find it for a new installation i’m doing either. Its still installed and working on my existing installation, but on a new one I cant find it.

I’m using a custom device for motion detector devices, and the motion alerts app allows me to see “Motion” on my dashboard with the old motion alerts app. With the new methods, I cant find a way to get “Motion” on my dashboard (without adding a “certified” motion sensor device first)

Ideas?

It’s missing. :disappointed_relieved:

If you put the motion alert in the “security” category of the new smart home monitor, then you get a big red alert when it goes off.

If you put it into the custom alert category of the new smart home monitor, you can still get a notification, either push notification or text, but it will not show on the dashboard.