How can I find a device's battery history?

Within the last minute, three of my devices (one water sensors, two motion sensors) told me they were at 0% battery life. This is only the 2nd, 3rd and 4th times in the last 18 months that any of my devices have run out of batteries, so it seems quite the coincidence that three devices – acquired at different times – went dead almost simultaneously and without any prior low battery warning. I suspect it’s a glitch, but am wondering: Is there any way I can see each device’s battery life history?

Multiple people have reported the battery report thing as an issue today, it appears to be a platform glitch.

I’m not sure if there’s any way to go back and get the battery history. There are smart apps that will do battery reporting for you. Look on the “wellness check” quick browse list:

http://thingsthataresmart.wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Quick_Browse_the_Community-Created_SmartApps_Forum_Section

Thanks JDRoberts! I did a search for battery history, but didn’t think to search for battery notifications.

1 Like