HomeAssistant 0.87 integration

Yes, still no luck… I’ve deleted smartapp, deleted integration tried and now i can only access 2 off 3 devices that i have… i cannot add fibaro fgr-222 to HA. But it works flawlessly on ST…

This is “normal behavior” of the smartapp?

1 Like

Now I have the same issue. It was working fine before the last update.

Any clue?

Thu Mar 14 2019 17:12:29 GMT-0300 (Argentina Standard Time)
Error processing webhook 2c4e834439134b8e63f5811d82cd680a0bf6417987be4cf959ed1b12b0c9a4ea
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/webhook/__init__.py", line 85, in async_handle_webhook
    response = await webhook['handler'](hass, webhook_id, request)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/smartthings/smartapp.py", line 335, in smartapp_webhook
    result = await manager.handle_request(data, request.headers)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pysmartapp/smartapp.py", line 173, in handle_request
    raise SmartAppNotRegisteredError(req.installed_app_id)
pysmartapp.errors.SmartAppNotRegisteredError: SmartApp handler for installed app 'd1d6004e-1c5c-444f-b5f9-e6725c94f7e0' was not found.

Thu Mar 14 2019 17:12:19 GMT-0300 (Argentina Standard Time)
API error setting up the SmartApp: {'requestId': '0C62B642-C8EE-4004-8DF7-2ED42686F8F9', 'error': {'code': 'UnexpectedError', 'message': 'A non-recoverable error condition occurred.', 'details': []}}
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/smartthings/config_flow.py", line 87, in async_step_user
    await app.refresh()  # load all attributes
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pysmartthings/app.py", line 355, in refresh
    data = await self._api.get_app(self._app_id)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pysmartthings/api.py", line 164, in get_app
    return await self.get(API_APP.format(app_id=app_id))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pysmartthings/api.py", line 370, in get
    return await self.request('get', self._api_base + resource, params)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pysmartthings/api.py", line 365, in request
    data=data)
pysmartthings.errors.APIResponseError: 500, message='Internal Server Error'

I’d like to know exactly what to type in regards to the URL. I’m following the instructions for creating a token but when I paste that token in Home Assistant it says it needs to be a URL. Can someone please give me the exact steps in detail to get this done? There are a lot of guides for setting up Home Assistant with various devices and such, but all of them I’ve read so far seem to skip many details. I need directions that go from A to B to C to D etc., not A to G, J to R. This shouldn’t be so difficult (and I’m pretty tech and coding savvy)

I have the same problem. Do you fix it?

Hi.
Is it possible to add support to windfree mode for samsung windfree models?
In home assitant log I get:

2019-12-04 10:51:31 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.smartthings.climate] Device Clima Myria (7394c24d-9f58-e912-892d-c583fce026e0) returned an invalid supported AC mode: wind

Thanks for the info on this. It helped me get it up and running quickly. I’m hoping I’m just missing something, but is there a way to see my HASS devices (or a subset of them) in ST? I see all of my ST devices in HASS now (as you illustrated in your original post), but I have some devices that are only controlled via HASS locally in the house that I’d like to see the status of in ST, if possible. Everything I’ve seen about this integration seems to be relatively one-way in that respect (ST devices controllable and sending state to HASS). Is there a way to do that in reverse that I’m not seeing?

I just set this up yesterday and same thing. Did you ever get the HASS devices into Smartthings?