Holmes Large Room Smart Heater with WeMo & SmartThings

Just so I didn’t misunderstand, you also tried passing it as a string and not as a number (i.e. “70” rather than 70)?

Trying to get 70 not 70.0 but I don’t think that is the issue now.

@cuboy29, @kevintierney, @btk or anyone else. I’m stuck! I can adjust the modes from High, Low & Eco. I am NOT able to adjust the temperature.

SmartApp

DTH

Need to make the raiseSetpoint and lowerSetpoint a slider, kinda the same way it is on the crockpot DTH with time. This could take a min lol.

updated on github. Need to clean up some of the code too but that is for a later time

Changed Setpoint as a slider and made it a string attribute rather than a “number”. I am still having an issue with getting a successful SetTemperature command to go through. Still need help with that.

Changed when you press a mode (High, Low, Eco) that it will change the SetTemperature to 75. Will probably going to have a “default” setting and then have it adjustable by the end user but that will be at a later date project. I am able to successfully send a SetTemperature command at that point.

With that being said, I have tried to send the current Mode along with a SetTemperature but it won’t grab hold of it :frowning:

I know this is an old thread. Just wondering if you ever got this working? I picked up one of these units for cheap and would love to connect it to smart things. I’ve installed the device handler from github but it doesn’t seem to install it in the most recent version of the application.