Hello home smartapp deleted

Hi,

I’m also unable to create routines. I’m using app version 2.17 so the routines tab is there but get an error.

@Brad_ST can you please restore Hello Home app for me. I’m waiting on a dev to update the DH to fully support the new ST app before I can migrate off the classic app.

Thanks

@Jamille, You can use the Classic and the new app side by side. You can use Scenes and Automations instead of Routines in the new app now. What is the reason why you are desperately need Routines?

Hi,
The classic app displays child devices for my alarm for each zone. Using the new app I can only arm or disarm based on location but cant configure notifications based on zones being triggered.

What alarm are you using? Konnekted? As far as I know they have released an integration with the new app as well.

I understand your point, but child devices should show up in the new app too. Reach out to the developer of the integration to look at options to port it to the new app.

Otherwise you can always use the Notify Me When SmartApp for push notifications. It is available in the github repo if you cannot find it in the SmartApp list.

The developer is aware of the issue and is working on it with no ETA for migration to the new app.

The alarm is Visonic Powermax Complete using a wemos with custom DTH code.

So, for now it’s easier to use the classic app.

Hey
Can You help me to have hallo Home install to my account…it have been remove :weary::weary::weary::weary::weary:

@Brad_ST is it possible to add hello home for me as well? I think it may have accidentally been deleted as well.

@Brad_ST Would you please add Hello Home back for me as well?

Please reach out to support as a first step as they are able to address this quicker than I can. Thanks!

1 Like

I deleted it too, can you help?

I need the Hello Home SmartApp too, I delete it. Thanks in advance.

Hello, I really would like having back the module too. Would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

@Brad_ST. Can you activate the hello home app for me too.

I have difficulties with the sunset time over here in the Netherlands.