Interesting. I know have this working but my process was as follows:
- Tried to connect Harmony to UK location and just completely failed
- Created US based location through graph.api.smartthings.com
- Connected Harmony to this. It couldn’t find any devices but did connect and authorise
- Copied the code from catalog, enabled OAuth and tried to install. It failed with the error above
- Amended the location in the smartapp code from graph.api.smartthings.com to graph-eu01-euwest1.api.smartthings.com
- Tried to connect again and it worked.
Not sure what’s going on but at least I can control and monitor activity status from ST now even if it takes a while to update the status.
Looking forward to harmony fixing their side and the integration being a bit more seamless