Harmony Hub -> Sleep Mode

Can someone help I can’t find the big switch for modes smartapp. Any quick pointers as to how to find it in the IDE?? Thanks.

@Mike_Maxwell I have a physical switch configured in ST which I’m able to access in my Harmony Ultimate Home. But I can’t figure out how to change the sequence order so the switch turns on first before I go to turning on other things. When I edit the sequence the app only shows me regular devices, not home automation devices. It seems like Harmony always runs anything Smartthings related at the end of the activity start sequence.

Any ideas how to fix this? Am I doing something wrong?

Yea, intuitive interface right?
From your phone, menu, harmony setup, add edit devices, activities, [your activity], activity [start|end], change home controls…

@Mike_Maxwell

Thanks for getting back to me. I had already done that, but if you look at the sequence list the Home Control comes last in the activity start sequence. I need it to come first so it can power on the devices first before all the other stuff happens.

When I hit the “Edit Start Sequence” right above “Change Home Controls” it doesn’t even show me the home control power switch.

Any ideas? Are you able to change the sequence number for your home controls?

Yea, nope that’s not possible, you aren’t missing anything.
Nice integration right?

The Marco’s are of no help since they don’t allow control of the HA devices.
Can’t change the order of AV devices beyond power either…

I don’t understand, who writes this crap software and then tries to pawn it off as fully featured? I mean you can’t changing the order of devices in the activity? Jesus Christ.

I hear ya man, I was pretty disappointed as well, IMHO this product was probably released a year too early…
Will it ever get right with the world?, can’t answer that. The device as is probably meets 90% of the use cases out there, leaving the last 10% frustrated as hell… In the end they have the entire pie in consumer remotes right now, so there’s no real incentive for them to do better.
I bought a Harmony one 7 years ago, at first it was cool, until I tried to tweak it the way I wanted, no dice, and I said never again to Harmony.
I replaced it with a Nevo S70, which is a installer only device, got the dealer software too, that thing was like $800 bucks, there’s nothing that can’t be programmed with that remote. Nevo is out of business, and it’s a bit of a pain to program.
Along comes HA, and I find ST, now what to do, crap, Harmony again, OK, well maybe things have changed since the One… Now I’m on the early adopter train with the ultimate home, no real reviews out there, I get it, set it up, same crap, rinse and recycle, wife hates it, I hate it.

It does just enough to prevent me from beating it to death in the garage with a sledge hammer…

So now I’m off with high hopes backing a NEEO remote on kickstarter, which if it delivers 25% of claimed will kick Harmony’s a$$…

I hadn’t heard about this NEEO remote. I just went and pledged too, hopefully it is better than this shit. Man I was so happy with this remote until I tried to use it for Home Automation stuff. What a joke, it’s like they hired a half time engineer in Bangalore but didn’t spec out properly what to do.