Graphics crashes (temperature minute / hour / day)

I submitted a ticket about these issues ~5 days ago (histograms missing data, app crashing when opening histograms or changing intervals). Support basically told me they couldn’t find any issue and wanted me to try deleting and re-adding all of my devices, which I declined to do (no way I’m rebuilding all of my automations/pistons just to get histograms back). This was happening both with devices using stock DTH’s with properly defined vid’s and with devices running custom code. I have always had my language set to English (United States).

Two days ago it all seemed to resolve itself, histograms started showing all data and app no longer crashing when changing histogram views.

This morning the GUI seems to have changed quite a bit for most (all?) of my devices, and when I try opening some of my devices with custom DTH’s I get the message telling me I need to download a plugin just like @frebou mentioned above.

Yep, new GUI displays both current temp and humidity for the Aqara temp/humidity sensor, but the histogram only displays temp.

Edit: Aqara temp/humidity sensor also no longer reports pressure in the history.