Globe Suite and ST Integration

Thanks for the reply. It has more technical value than the one I just received from ST support, who I provided the exact same information to, and link to this thread, but they suggested I clear the cache for the app!
But to say I am not disappointed would be an understatement.
The option to integrate was in the apps. I bought a ST hub and 2 motion sensors on the back of this.
I am today sending them back to Samsung as not fit for purpose and will expect a full refund.
As soon as the integration is working again, I may purchase them again, at hopefully a lower price. I refuse to have hardware sitting idly by that I cannot use as I intended.
I really liked the lights I bought but again I will be reassessing which hardware I buy in the future. A little knowledge is very valuable.

I am not happy and apologise if I come across as petulant but I do not have enough money to not use what I have wisely.

A few days ago, when the integration was working perfectly, before you changed whatever you did that broke it, I would have recomended both ST and GS. Now if anyone asks me my opinion on Smart Homes, Globe Suite and SmartThings I will tell them to just not bother and to keep clicking on the wall switch.