Give us your feedback on upcoming SmartThings designs!

Hello!

The SmartThings design teams are working on several new UI designs. We wanted to give you a chance to take a look at them before we launch, and provide us some of your opinions and feedback. If you are interested, please fill out this short form. We’ll reach out to you shortly.

Link to form --> http://goo.gl/forms/RZi8LaoEID

The test sessions will be held in-person and in Palo Alto on selected days during the next 2 weeks. Each session will take 45-60 minutes. We will offer a $50 Amazon gift certificate as a token of appreciation.

If you have any question, ask us here!

5 Likes

Does that include airfare from NY to CA by any chance coz we got to have some say too… :wink:

7 Likes

:smile: Better yet, we come to your city and sit down with you!
Hopefully we can expand our sessions to different cities soon. Taking baby steps this time. :baby:

5 Likes

This topic is now pinned for visibility.

…or from Melbourne, Australia… :koala:

1 Like

You have offices in Minneapolis, and I am here. :smiley:

1 Like

No chance to do it via skype/facetime? I’d love to be involved but no way I could get out to Palo Alto. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Signed up! Hope I get picked!

Just a heads up, the dates are off a day.

April 27th is a Monday (28th is listed on the form)
April 28th is a Tuesday (29th is listed on the form)
etc.

2 Likes

I’m in the Minneapolis area too and would be interested in reviewing new UI designs.

As am I. Hmmm. I’m sensing the need for an ST Minneapolis Meetup / office visit / free stuff giveaway…

Oh and we can always review designs and give our opinions… That’s our free stuff.

4 Likes

Can’t make it out to CA, but if you do anything in North Carolina, count me in!

1 Like

Patrick, I’ll be out in Minneapolis end of May! I hope to see you!

1 Like

Let’s set it up. Maybe an informal ST meet up?

3 Likes

We may do something like what we did in Palo Alto. Regardless, I think we should!

2 Likes

Sounds great, Patrick. I’ll keep you posted on when our next test session will be.

I’ll let April look after the free stuff part. She’s quite good at that. :wink:

We want to do remote feedback sessions too. Stay tuned!

3 Likes

Noted, and fixed. Thanks for spotting that! :blush:

1 Like

Flights from mn to Palo alto these days are pretty cheap too :smile:

1 Like

I am up for that. My offices are in Oakdale/Woodbury. My other office for my other company is in Wayzata. So anywhere in the cities is awesome.

I signed up, I’m praying for Landscape iPad support on iOS

I can meet via Skype since I live in Ontario, Canada

1 Like