I would love the ability to synchronize my SmartApps with GitHub repos! SmartThings team, can you make that happen?!
Here’s how I’d like my workflow to look like:
- Edit code on my local machine.
- Push my code to a GitHub.
- A GitHub webhook  tells SmartThings my code changed.
- SmartThings grabs my latest code and updates the SmartApp for me.
As an added bonus:
- Tag a commit with a semantic version  number
- SmartThings sees a new version
- SmartApp is automatically published (if it compiles, of course)