[OBSOLETE] Gentle Wake Up

Hi, I also get the Hue set to 6500k and would like a 2900-3300k value instead to get a whiter light so if possible integrate it would be really great.
Otherwise it works super! Thanks a lot for all the work!

So I have a new plan that has worked great with this app in regards to choosing the color of the lights. I chain it as part of a routine. The routine kicks off the gentle wake up as well as a scene that sets the lights to 1% and the color of my choosing. I disable the option in Gentle Wake Up to “gradually change the color” as that just turned my lights blue.

This doesn’t help with the going beyond 30 minutes issue mentioned above, but completely solves the color issue.

1 Like

The app stopped working in the past two days. Also the weekday setting is incorrect when used outside US time zone. I set it to work between Monday to Friday (in Australia) but it still light up on Saturday (AEST).

This app has worked well for me over the past year or so. I use it to dim the lights gradually as I get in bed, and also to turn them on in the morning.

Over the last week or two, the nighttime dimming has stopped functioning properly. It’ll get down to ~5% and just stop. The lights never go all the way down to 0.

Note that I haven’t changed anything at all about my setup, but it no longer works properly. Anyone else seeing recent bugs?

I’m using a HomeSeer HS-WD100+ dimmer.

I’m having this issue as well - it used to work and now will not dim all the way - its killed at 11%. I ran it while checking the logs and it generates this error: “Force stopping Gentle Wakeup due to too many increments”

For my setup I am trying to dim a light from 65% to 0% in 30 minutes. Seems like there might be a math error in the code because 30 minutes is 1800 seconds and the app is sending the command to set the level every 18 seconds, but if you are starting at 65% and you wanted to decrease the level by 1% evenly over 1800 seconds, I think it would need to be run every 27.69 seconds

Starting on line 917, the step duration seems to only take into account the total time and not the starting level, so maybe something should be added there, but I’m no programmer so I could be totally off base.