Generic Media Renderer, Cheap Sonos Alternative (New Topic) New Feature: Radio Stations by Genre

Sorry, I don’t understand your needs.

What I understand is you want to push the hardware button in the speaker, to play a noise sound

Of course, the hardware media player erase the media after unused time, and you need to load again.

but you don´t want to load the sound with a control point. just to push the hardware button.

is this correct?

Has anyone figured out how to set up for GitHub integration?

It would have to be a change @ule would make on his GitHub. I have asked directly twice and have been ignored both times. It would appear he has no interest in the integration.

I have the smart app installed and it will find my device, once I hit done nothing is there. I just had att ship me a new router that supports upnp. Any suggestions?

if the mediarenderer connect finds the speaker, it must to be added, are you have installed the device code?
Remember you must to install both the app and the device handler.

You could have problem if the network id has been already in your devices, try to change the ip of your speaker and try again.

Hi @ule and Matthew, I am having exactly the same problem, I installed both media renderer smartapp and DTH.
Then running discovery on my smart things app through media connect app: It finds my fabriq speaker as media renderer
When I press done twice, it throws me back to the original screen for discovering media renderers without saving the recently found device.
Any suggestions will help. I will reset my speaker and try pairing again.

I have this issue when I missed to install the Device Handler.