GE 12724 3 way light switch with dimmer $15.48

right. if you order for parcel delivery, it should let you order whatever quantity you want.

Not always, it seems they have the ability to limit it to in Stock qtys. I have run into this before, but its not the norm.

1 Like

I suppose that’s possible. Seems like something like this and whether they actually offer parcel shipping might be a store level override

Oh, I let her know that I am well aware of people who have received their switches. I love how she says “the product will not be shipped out unless you reorder at the correct price of 38.69” As if I have some control over the cost in my cart. And doubly as if I would adjust the price UP! This is a bizarre situation for sure. My best guess is that there is some error causing the stock to show 2, but they really don’t have any left.

I ran into the limitation problem when using a mobile device but not using full site view. I tested it side by side and that seemed to be my issue.

I could see that. Except I’m using the full site on a desktop computer.

Anyone know any deal for the non dimmer versions? The only switches I need to replace are the ones built in recessed lightings with GX24 sockets or florescent lighting that can’t be dimmed…

My order for non dimmer ones was cancelled. And I tried to reorder it, and it was cancelled again.
if you want to try, I think the zip code I used was 84770.

The toggle version (12727) is available for $13.68 through the Lake Havasu, AZ location

The paddle version (12722) is showing available for $20.51 from these locations:
Bardstown, KY
W. Philladelphia, PA
Waycross, GA
ST. George, UT

1 Like

Ordered 28 of the 12724 Dimmers last night and 8 of the 12723 add-ons, for the add-ons I had to do two separate orders of 4 though because like @schapper05 said, they limited the parcel delivery.

I’m pretty certain everything is going to be cancelled but I can see some of the CC transactions slowly going through. I’m not holding my breath but it would be a freaking sweet deal if it did! Not sure what the laws are in the US but I’m pretty certain in the UK a retailer can cancel an order right up to the point they charge your CC, after that it’s contractually binding and they MUST send it at that price.

I could be talking rubbish though.

I would love it if that were the case here. We have laws about advertising and such, but I don’t know how that works across state lines.
Here is the latest email with my saga.
James,
Unfortunately this pricing is only available at the Lake Wales Florida location and you live in Missouri. We can not honor another Lowe’s clearance pricing when the item is not on clearance in the ordering zip code you are in. Also, you are correct the order shows shipped but was refunded and the product did not ship to you.

Please note the following taken from our websites terms and conditions information:
INFORMATION POSTED ON THE SITE

The information and materials on the Site (the “Materials”) are provided for your review in accordance with the Terms. However, the Materials do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Lowe’s or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents.
At Lowe’s, we carry the Brand Names You Know and Trust™. Unless indicated otherwise, most products and services displayed on the Site are available directly from or through Lowe’s, its subsidiaries or its affiliates. Lowe’s endeavors to display and describe its products and services accurately on the Site. Lowe’s is also improving its products and services and may update the Materials displayed on the Site at any time and without notice.

Lowe’s cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the Materials displayed on the Site, including, without limitation, prices, product images, specifications, dimensions, availability and services. The Materials may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors.

Products and services are the responsibility of the manufacturer and service provider, respectively and subject to the warranties offered by such manufacturer or service provider.

Jodie Slagle
Internet Fulfillment Department Manager
Lowe’s Store 1565
816-407-2140 ext. 395

This is generally why the rule on sites like slickdeals is to not call. This is clearly a loophole in they’re system and they more you press an issue, the more likely it is that they try to fix it.

4 Likes

Was thinking about the same thing. We are definitely pushing our luck. Not in a million years have I thought that this will work out. But the switches and outlets are in my garage as we speak. I guess this is not more than you taking the phone to a local store and asking them to price match. Some will buy it, some don’t.

2 Likes

@Takeagabu
I thought about that, except I have actually been in the store when they have been out of a product and it can’t be bought locally. The clerk asked if I wanted it shipped. So he found it at another location and shipped it. The fact that it’s cheaper shouldn’t matter. If shipping is offered, what difference does it make where its shipped to or from?

Mebby make another account under a different email address and place another order?

Mebby make another account under a different email address and place another order?

They might match the billing address.

Company card?

Got my shipping info just ordered last night. I did have a random item in cart, maybe that made it not throw red flag.

All of my dimmers and add on’s have shipped and are in transit! Has anyone found a deal in the 12722’s (non dimmer version)? I need roughly 50 of them… :-/

Dimmers still 15.48 and shippable

Looks like they’ve cancelled at least 11 of my 12724 dimmers so far, may possibly be more.

No notification, no emails, nothing, just straight up cancelled them from the order but seemingly shipped some others (I have FedEx notifications).