Garage double ding from iPhones when leaving

The last few days when my wife and I both leave at the same time the garage gets two hits causing it to go back up. We hadn’t had this problem before just start 3 days ago I think. Is there anyway to fix this. Thanks.

OK it is happening every time. Leaving and coming home it gets two hits and either closes when it should be opening or opens when it should be closing.

Are you using the Linear Garage door device, MyQ or a Z-wave control module ?

I am using the Linear FS20Z-1. I did switch in IDE to a “Z-Wave Virtual Momentary Contact Switch” it had been working just fine. I do have a “Ecolink Z-Wave Wireless Tilt Sensor” to sense when it is open and closed.

I am experiencing an issue that happens with the garage door that I have been intending to post but until today, it wasn’t such a big deal. I have it set up that when my phone arrives home, my garage door opens. If I come home while speaking on my phone, it does not recognize my iphone as a presence sensor. When I hang up, even if it is an hour later, my garage door opens. Today, I was carrying things in and didn’t realize that i left the door open. My kittens got out in the garage. I didn’t think much of it figuring I would get them back in the house when they got hungry. Well, not so. I am so pissed. I just spend over an hour, trying to get my tiny black kittens back into my house becuase the garage door opened while I was in the house. They have never been outside and they were so afraid they kept running away further down the street towards traffic. I was heartbroken that my kittens would get hurt or killed for such a stupid oversight with this app. I am so fed up that I am debating not using ST anymore. I guess I have to turn off this feature until they figure it out but why even use this if not for the convenience of not having to sit in front of my house while my garage door opens.