[OBSOLETE] Four button Tuya Zigbee device DTH (DTH link in post #7) (Same device from multiple brands: Zemismart, Yagusmart, Losonho , DYHF, etc)

Delete the device again and add it again , try neer your hub . You can also try to reboot your hub .

Thanks I have deleted & re added over 20 times still having issues. Also standing right next to the Smartthings hub. Ive rebooted the hub aswell.

Update managed to get it working. By pressing buttons marked 2 & 4 while in paring mode??

Hope ok to post but finally got mine working so thought I would upload a video as to what I did to get it working.

Setup and configure

3 Likes

Hello guys, i have got a single button of this device and it works perfectly. I am using it for unlocking the door when i am home but there is an issue. When i am out of home the battery drains very fast and after a couple hours it goes completely empty. What could be the problem?

A huge thanks for these recent instructions. I tried setting up a Moes 4-switch device last year with no luck, but the new device handler and video from @P_Will made set up a breeze this time!

I saw in the DHT thereā€™s an option to use reverse button order but I canā€™t seem to make this work. Do I just need to modify line 104 to:
input name: "reverseButton", type: "bool", title: "Reverse button order", defaultValue: true, required: true
Can I just modify my existing handler and re-add the device, or do I need to remove everything and start again with the correct code modifications?

1 Like

The option for reversing the buttons order is available from the mobile app :
Press the 3 dots at the upper right corner of the device details screen :

Then switch the ā€˜Reverse button orderā€™ option

2 Likes

Ah! I would never have found that there - thank you!

The only thing that doesnā€™t seem to work for me is the battery status, shows a 0% with a little red dot - might just be that my Moes model isnā€™t fully supported by by this device handler, but the main thing is the buttons work.

1 Like

Hey guys, could you please add the following FP to the driver?
ZEMISMART 1 Channel Tuya Zigbee Button model: TS0041

Hi, @Trakker2

A few weeks ago I was able to translate the Zigbee configuration commands into ST Edge Lua and it works properly in a MOES TS004F, but I was wonderingā€¦ is it possible that these steps are applicable for rebranded TS004F or even the 3-Button model (TS0043 model if Iā€™m correct)?

For reference, I mean these steps you shared with us:

And also, for everyone here, Iā€™d really appreciate it if you could test the driver I developed for this device. A community member confirmed at this thread that it works ok with a not-even-branded TS004F, so I was hoping to get some feedback from you if possible :grimacing:

So, Iā€™ll leave my channels below = )

2 Likes

Hi @erickv ,

I can confirm that your Edge driver works OK with TS004F scene switch! Good job! :+1:

I installed the Lua driver from your channel, then removed the device that was using the old Groovy DHT, removed the battery, waited 5 minutes, paired it again, ā€œButton-battery-v.1.0.1ā€ driver was assigned. Created a simple routine to control an Edge controlled bulb - and the long-awaited ā€˜Homeā€™ icon is there! :slight_smile:

I will further comment on your thread, congratulations again!

2 Likes

Thanks for such positive feedback, @Trakker2 :raised_hands:t3: =ā€™ā€™]

1 Like

Hi guys, I have connected this 4 scene button to ST https://smile.amazon.co.uk/yagusmart-Wireless-Switch-Battery-Control/dp/B08J3TMGJH/ref=pd_day0_1/262-6377440-9452037?pd_rd_w=43eLE&pf_rd_p=8ec13b8a-30d2-48fc-8503-84c56766370d&pf_rd_r=HMN5HZK7KWPE0WQRKHD1&pd_rd_r=00979419-e099-4b91-835c-87cd1a588452&pd_rd_wg=qsAYo&pd_rd_i=B08J3TMGJH&psc=1
Connected like so:

However I am having one issue Home Assistant is only able to respond to the Button 1 event:

If I try to add 1/2/3/4 after Button nothing comes through but it does get logged on the API so it does work ok.

I tried adding - or _ between and no luck, it is not accepting any of the button numbers
Anyone know what name it is looking for maybe?

Hi new to Smartthings . if any of you still have your switches and hope to get it working. after i did a lot of reading all over the place i found that pulling the battery for a few mins , and after when you put it back all four buttons flash . this has effectivley factory reset it. then in front of my eyes turned from a thing to a 4 button control in the smartthings app. hope this helps someone . mine is the ts0044 by the way

Hey, iā€™ve just tried it with my MOES 3 Gang zigbee and it works!
Thanks a lot! :smiley:

1 Like

This isnā€™t the MOES one and it doesnā€™t work with this device handler

Hey I just tried this with the moes 4 scene switch TS004F and Iā€™m not sure what Iā€™m doing wrong.
I have the device added to ST but it detects it as a switch (DH should be good as I have another of these switched added long time ago which still works)
I went to the IDE and select the Zemismart Button type and still shows as a switch but I did notice that the zigbee id and device network id were blank
Model seems to be: ESW-0ZAA-EU