Followed guide for custom smartapp, don't get it

Followed the Nice guide and hage published a couple of smartapps from the community. I see them on the website (ide?) but in the guide it says in the app under marketplace my smartapps but I don’t have a my smartapps. I just don’t get it. What am I missing?

Marketplace has two tabs, Things and Smartapps. Click Smart Apps and scroll to the bottom of that page. you should see My Apps section. This is where your published smartapps should be located.

Yes, i know. But I don’t have a My smartapps section under smartapps. Have I missed something? It says published on dev page.

Yea, It should be there by default. I thought.

Tagging @tgauchat , Who is a grandmaster coder and knows this one, I think. :sunglasses:

Well I figured out what it was about.
Apparently there’s a new server up for eu, and when I log in I get to the old server but the app is pointing to the new. But I can’t seem to find GitHub integration in the new server. So copy paste code is the only option I think

1 Like

EU01? or is there yet another one?

Unless I missed an announcement, there isn’t a new server, and EU has never had GitHub (…yet).

The EU server is not new… It’s just not the first link to pop up on Google so us EU folks always end up going to the wrong place.

There is no official GitHub integration for the EU shard (and support denied it was possible) but there is an easy hack which works nicely:

I now have GitHub and it works perfectly.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Btw I didn’t google it, just login to SmartThings and ended up there.
A bit confusing but nice help from here and support solved it.

1 Like

I always Google Smartthings IDE, log in, go to the main shard, click location, log in again to get directed to the EU shard.

One day I’ll bookmark the EU shard lol.

1 Like

© 2019 SmartThings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

SmartThings; SmartApps®; Physical Graph; Hello, Home; and Hello, Smart Home are all trademarks of the SmartThings, Inc.