SmartThings Community

Flashing Cree lights - no reason

lights
flash
cree
(Mike) #21

They responded back, Cree that is, and replaced all my bulbs for free. Just finished replacing them all and will have to see if this is fixed over the next couple days.

0 Likes

(Mike) #22

spoke too soon… they are still flashing with the bulbs that were replaced…

0 Likes

I turned off the automatic firmware updates and I am having no issues with the replacement bulbs.

0 Likes

(Preston Maggs) #24

I am having the same issue, for the past week all of my lights have been randomly flashing to 100% just about every hour, I have 14 of these cree lights throughout my house and its starting to really irritate me… oddly enough it started happening after the most recent smart things update…

0 Likes

(Mike) #25

it’s never been fixed. Cree even sent new bulbs to me and it’s still happening. just get rid of them, ask for a refund.

0 Likes

(Preston Maggs) #26

That sucks, I have way to much equipment to try to start replacing , is There a specific patch or update that started causing the problem? I highly doubt cree is going to replace my investment…

0 Likes

(Mike) #27

I had 15, they offered to repay me if I produced receipts… 2 years after purchase from home depot.

0 Likes

(Tim) #28

This had fixed itself for me and then about a week or two ago, my Cree bulbs began flashing again. This is getting ridiculous.

0 Likes