Firmware Update - 11/17/15 - Version 14.13

Still no workie for me with dimmers…

Check My Hubs in the IDE. Mine still shows 13.00013, so I imagine post-update it will be 14.00013. Speaking of which, the “3hr update window” ended over 45 mins ago and it still hasn’t happened here. Typical.

Soon… It will happen soon!

I was just checking the same thing. almost 2 hours past the end of the update window and mine is still at version 000.013.00013

and the Update Hub function in the mobile app just returns a cheerful “Your hub is connected and up to date!” message. :laughing:

Mike, check this out:

soon…the same way they promise resolution to all the support tickets…soon…i have some open a year or more and they keep saying soon. they either hope i forget or they later say they have more important things to do or they promise the next update will fix the issue. unfortunately, ST is more of a hobby than a reliable smart home. promises promises

1 Like

Probably right when I get home from work, sunset routines are firing and I actually need it operational…

I don’t use setlevel via smart Lighting in any of my automations, my issue is that I’ve never been able to change the icons for dimmers…

Still no update here. Still showing 14.00008. No info shared from Smartthing on if they are finished or delayed.

Update window is from from 9 am-12 pm PT… Sounds like things are right on time to me if some users have received the update. I just got mine a few min ago… chill out.:snowman:

3 Likes

I be chilling but curious. 12 PM PT would be 2 PM CT and it now 3:27 PM CT here. Just saying.

14.8???, how did you end up with some bastard interim version?, official production release was 13.13 AFAIK.
BTW, I have the update, and notice no difference.

Today was first time I have checked version, and it showed it was updates 10-22 to version 14.00008. Maybe it was in response to a support ticket. If it was it did not fix the problem.

Mine was 14.8 before the update… Maybe it’s time zone? Maybe that’s the reason that the bugs seem so random, there are different hub versions out there not being updated?

Mine is still 000.013.00013 shouldn’t it be updated by now??

1 Like

That is a Hub V1 firmware version number. I highly suspect this update only affects Hub V2.

Any idea what the improvements are for SHM?

My Hub has been updated, just checked:

hubcoreVersion: 000.014.00013

Don’t everyone loose hope!

Most likely a long rolling update.

Can anyone confirm that v1 hubs will receive the update? Or is this just a v2 fix?