'Fibaro Z-Wave FGK-101 Temperature & Door/Window Sensor' Full Support Handler

@Woo
Hi Fred, thanks for the (mostly) good news :grinning: :grinning:.
I still don’t understand why you get the “Garage Freezer is tampered with !” alert, since there is no way the Handler can “invent” such an event if it did not actually occur. At that point, I have to assume it may be a side effect of the remaining Groovy error.
This Groovy error is related to the “Wake Up Interval Report Command” (commandClass: 132 , command : 6), which does not properly decode in the CRC16 routine.
However, the “Wake Up Interval Report Command” is used ONLY for control purpose in the Handler, and is NON functional
 except if some bug in SmartThings CRC16 routine wreaks havoc on the next incoming command.

I updated the github version of the Handler, just in case.
Please let me know if you still see “Garage Freezer is tampered with !” alerts, and please provide a trace.

And thanks again for your great patience :smile:.

@chris2vic
Chris, could you please confirm the 0.9.4 version of the Handler also works for you (Temperature, °F, Open/Close).
And provide a trace if it does not, even in a minor way.
BTW, I called SmartThings support to try to find a solution for the
valueTile(...) {backgroundColors:[ [value: nn, color: "#xxxxxx"]
issue when dynamically changing °F<->°C. The “answer” was not very encouraging :
"SmartThings support doesn't provide official support for creating custom Device Handlers and SmartApps"
I will try again in the forum, and update my Handler if I find a °F+°C compatible way.
In the mean time, anybody needing °C has to modify the Handler, following those instructions.
If you do not modify the Handler, values will be properly reported in °C, but the value-dependent colors will be all wrong.