Fibaro RGBW sets off lights everywhere, but only when physically activated

I’m hoping someone can help me here.

I have a bunch of GE dimmers, which all work fine. I also have 4 Fibaro RGBW devices for my low voltage lighting (LED strips for certain areas, kitchen cabinets, etc.)

Everything used to work well, but over the last several weeks I’ve noticed that if I turn on one of the Fibaros with the mobile app, everything works as it should. However, if I turn on one of the Fibaros from my wired switch, not only does the light the Fibaro is connected to turn on, but about 30-60 seconds later, a whole bunch of other lights will turn on (ones connected to the GE switches). It’s super weird. In most cases, if I turn off the Fibaro and wait 30-60 seconds, all the other lights will turn off, too.

I should note that all of the Fibaros turn on different random lights, too. It’s not all the same lights - but once a particular Fibaro has randomly selected some lights, it’ll stick with them. For example, my downstairs hallway Fibaro will always turn the upstairs bathroom light on and off (in addition to the light it’s supposed to be controlling), and my laundry room Fibaro will always turn the front door and front entrance light on and off.

I don’t have any SmartApps or routines or groups associated with the Fibaros (other than the Amazon Echo), so I’m not sure how this is happening.

I did notice that if I turn on a Fibaro from the mobile app, I can see it in the live logging in the IDE. If I use the physical switch, nothing is logged. I’m sure that’s related somehow. It’s almost as if the Fibaro is not talking to the SmartThings hub at all when I use the manual switch, and then somehow telling other switches to turn on and off - totally without SmartThings help - yet nothing like that was ever configured. The Fibaro RGBW’s were just set up to act like a dimmer for low voltage loads - nothing fancy.

I did use a third party device handler at one point for the Fibaro RGBW’s (since it allowed me to control the 4 loads independantly, which was helpful in some cases), but even switching everything back to the built-in device driver doesn’t solve the issue.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what can be done about this? It’s driving me crazy when I turn on the kitchen counter lights, and 30 seconds later the whole upper floor’s lights are on (living room, front door, kitchen, kitchen bar, bathroom, and stairs).

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. I’m kind of stumped as to what to do about it, at this point.

Thanks!