Fibaro RGBW Micro

U recently received my US version. This little guy is simply a relay with dimming capabilities. It needs a separate 12/24v source to feed it and the LEDs. Yes it dose dim my LEDs. This is how it works

12v in ground (-12v) out. Each of the four channels can handle 3 amp or 6amp if a signal channel is used. Each 4channel output one per colour, R G B W, this is where the negative side of the strip (or in a all in one strip, the corresponding letter lead of the strip) to the channel. Each channel has a corresponding terminal that needs connected to ground or through a switch such as a motion detector. The hot side of the strip needs to be attached to the same 12v input terminal to the device.

I myself attatched 4 white LEDs to this to eliminate the room with a 60watt psu I bought off amazon. All switch terminals needed to be all attatched in parallel with the ground terminal. This made it so it’s a either on or off.

So in a nut shell this device can not individually switch each channel off but you could get a z wave switch to connect to each channel for individual control. But yes this dose dim the LEDs.

@Markes12344
Check out a new device type:

Hello, I’m trying to pair a simple fibaro switch (only on/off) but ST never found it, can someone help me?
It’s the first Zwave “thing” that I’m adding to my Hub, so I’m not sure I’m doing the right way.

I pressed the button 1 time, I pressed it 3 times and i pressed the + button on the iPhone but it never find the switch…

I’m giving up