Fibaro motion sensor FGMS-001 reporting as Aeon Multisensor

I just bought and installed a smartthings hub and adding my first device (fibaro flood sensor) went fine.

But my troubles started when i wanted to add my second sensor, a Fibaro motion sensor.
When i try to discover the sensor it reports(?) as a Aeon Multisensor and will only display motion.

below is the raw description of the device:
zw:S type:2001 mfr:010F prod:0800 model:1001 ver:2.07 zwv:3.67 lib:03 cc:30,84,85,80,8F,56,72,86,70,8E,31,9C

Any ideas on what i can do now?

Thanks in advance

Patrik

You’ll need to install a custom device handler:

I’ll post an FAQ guide to use custom code shortly, just need to find it :slight_smile:

Have a read through and then come back if you’re not sure.

Oh, and welcome to the ST community!

1 Like

I will try as soon as i get home, the problem is that i have tried to change into several different fibaro motion sensors, including a community version without any luck.
All i get is motion, battery and, updating time interval.
I dont have ver 3.2 but 2.07 and i guess very limited chances of upgrading it without a fibaro home-center.

Thank You @anon36505037!

I now understand that i needed to set the device in inclusion mode(?) at the same time as i was configuring it, i used an older device handler which might be better.

But why is a custom device type needed when these are supposed to be supported without it?

Official support is very very basic… if you want to be able to change parameters and the like you need the custom code… that’s just the ST way.

hello I am looking for the device handler for fibaro motion sensor FGMS -001 V2.4 can any one help. Its EU
on V2 Uk hub,.
i have the same problem the hub is reading it as aeon multisensor.

Try this one: