Fibaro fgr-223 DH needed!

UPDATE:
This is a working device handler for the Fibaro roller shutter 3 (FGR-223). It’s a copy of the FGR-222 DH created by @julbmann, with changes to support the new model (security encapsulation and different parameters).

Currently, all parameters are implemented in the device settings except 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 40, and 41.

INSTALLATION:

1. Log in to the IDE (account.smartthings.com)
  2. Go to the “My Device Handlers” page
  3. Press the “Create New Device Handler” button
  4. Choose “From Code”
  5. Copy and paste the code from the link below (choose the “raw” button in GitHub for easier copying)
  6. Press the “Create” button
  7. Press “Publish -> For Me”
  8. In the SmartThings app, go through the process to include the roller shutter
  9. Back in the IDE, go to the “My Devices” screen
  10. Click on the new roller shutter device
  11. If the “Type” field does not say “Fibaro FGR-223”, click the “Edit” button at the bottom of the screen, and then choose “Fibaro FGR-223” from the “Type” dropdown list (it will be all the way at the bottom), then click the “Update” button.

CALIBRATION
The roller shutter needs to be calibrated before it will operate properly. You may also need to configure some of the device parameters depending on your set up. I recommend the old app for this process, as it’s easier than the new app.

If you are using the old app (SmartThings Classic), just press the “Calibrate” button in the app. The roller shutter will move up and down as it completes the calibration process. Device parameters can be edited by pressing the gear icon in the top right.

If you are using the new app:

1. In the IDE, go to the “My Devices” page
  2. Click on the roller shutter device
  3. In the “Preferences” section, click on “edit”
  4. Change parameter #150 to 2 (any additional parameters that need to be set can be done through the same screen)
  5. Click the “Save” button. The roller shutter will move up and down as it completes the calibration process.

PHYSICAL BUTTONS
If you have physical buttons to control the shutter, you may need to update Parameter #20 in order to make them work properly. Default operation is for a single switch to act as a momentary button (each press alternates between up and down). Refer to the product manual for additional detail.

(original post struck through below)
Try the code below. With Live Logging open, first use the wall switch, then try up/down from the app. Then post your logs.

I don’t have one of these, so I can’t do any testing on my end. I didn’t mess with all of the device parameters yet - just want to see if this gets you any closer to working.

1 Like