Fibaro dimmers wiring question (UK)

Hello following the invaluable help from Robin I installed a test Fibaro dimmer with load module this morning, installed at the switch as per the drawing from Vesternet with live wire to L on dimmer, common from switch to SX on dimmer, L1 from switch to S1 on dimmer, a loop from N on dimmer to the arrow through the sine wave on the dimmer and the switch wire to the light fitting also to that terminal on the dimmer. At the light fitting I have the module across the live and neutral.
The LED lamp is still flashing, can anyone see if I have done anything wrong or suggest a fix?

Many thanksUploading…

I hadn’t found a diagram showing wiring for the 212 so I assumed that the arrow sine wave symbol was the same as 0 on the 211 which looked like the live to the lamp at the ceiling rose

Roger Dunnaker

Thanks for that, finally got it to turn on and off at the switch, it will not dim and although it’s showing in smart things, it is not being controlled by smart things, any ideas?

Roger Dunnaker

Be just my luck if I have!

Roger Dunnaker

No,I had delivery of momentary switches this morning so have installed one of them on that circuit. I have absolutely no idea what an ide is or how to change it, do you mean on the dimmer or the smart things hub?

Roger Dunnaker

Well, I’ve read that and didn’t understand a single word, i am a retired spark, I’ve forgotten most of what I used to do and have little or no interest in computers, so help please!

Roger Dunnaker