Fibaro Dimmer 2 Scene Activation

(Robin) #21

I don’t know of any double switch handlers that report the scene function… certainly not the baked in SmartThings handler anyway.

(Andy Rouse) #22

Thanks for the info Robin, I’ve been driving myself crazy trying to get scenes working from a Fibaro Double Switch 2. Real shame that scenes don’t work from double switches as the dimmer only allows control of a single load. Looks like I’ll be getting plenty of Fibaro dimmers instead.

If you could advise on the best device handler for the Fibaro Dimmer 2 it would be appreciated (I assume the CODERSAUR one). Again, many thanks for your help.

P.S. I PM’d Ady624 on WebCore forum 23 days ago now hoping for a TestFlight invitation for WebCore presence sensors (x2 iPhones) but I’ve unfortunately had no reply. Is there another way for me to get the TestFlight invitation ?

(Robin) #23

The webCoRE presence sensor has been out of test flight for over a year… you can download it directly from the Apple app store.

Unfortunately, the Android version is no longer stable and not being maintained :frowning:

(Robin) #24

(Andy Rouse) #25

Many thanks Robin :+1:t3:

Is it possible to tap into Fibaro Dimmer 2 scene control if I’m using a momentary centre off switch on the main circuit?

(Robin) #27

yes… it will just send different scene ID’s.

Momentary switches

SCENE ID: S1 input
16 : 1 x click
14 : 2 x click
– : 3 x click
12 : hold
13 : release

SCENE ID: S2 input
26 : 1 x click
24 : 2 x click
25 : 3 x click
22 : hold