Father's Day 2017 deals

Hmmmmm is right. :wink:

This is a brand-new website and their street address is a student housing apartment complex. And they canā€™t spell their own street address, which is unusual for a legit business.

Before I even looked up the street address I had a feeling this was a college kid starting a side business, but that was just from the weirdness of the address listing since businesses are usually very careful about getting that part right.

They are using the same phone number as another online business which has an ā€œFā€ grade at the Better Business Bureau for failure to respond to complaints. The other business has this as their ā€œabout usā€ section, which doesnā€™t exactly inspire confidenceā€¦

Iā€™d file this in the ā€œlooks too good to be trueā€ category, but if someone has a shopping experience with them, good or bad, let us know.

6 Likes

Not ST related but thought I would post for all.

Epix offers an Epix Trial Subscription through the rest of 2017 for free when you set up a new account. (No credit card is required.) Go to Epix.com and click on the free trial in the upper right hand of the screen.

All the usual terms apply blah blah blahā€¦
Offer limited to US residents who are eighteen years of age or older only. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Only one trial account per person. Except as otherwise provided, trial accounts under this trial account offer shall expire on December 31, 2017. Trial accounts are limited and given away on a first come first-served basis.

1 Like