SmartThings Community

FAQ: 2018 Ceiling Fan and Dimmer light wall mount control compatible with SmartThings and Alexa?

project_hvac
project_getstarted

GE : blue LEDs
Leviton: green LEDs
Lutron: light green LEDs
Homeseer: four indicator LEDs that can be individually set do any of several colors. This is intended to let you use them as indicators for things like “back door unlocked” or “system armed” but you can also just set all of them to whatever color you prefer from their selection.

See the video on the product page for the various colors.

0 Likes

(Big Hoss) #26

I can live with green LEDs, the blue LEDs drive me nuts and keep me awake…

Can you recommend model #s for the Leviton fan controllers and light switches?

1 Like

Again, we’re getting too specific for this thread, which is a general FAQ. Just add a post with the question to one of your existing project threads, and we can discuss it there. :sunglasses:

0 Likes

(MarkTr) #28

You can disable the light through a button press sequence.

0 Likes

(Brian Hutchinson) #29

I see that Lutron is coming out with Caseta Fan control. https://www.techhive.com/article/3331179/lutron-caseta-ceiling-fan-controller.html

Since I just dropped coin on the Lutron smart bridge pro and a ton of pico remotes … what are chances that this fan controller could integrate with ST? Would really hate to have to use the Lutron app just for the fan and ST for everything else.

0 Likes

It’s not in this FAQ yet because it does not yet have SmartThings integration. People have contacted Lutron support and they have said they don’t know when or if that integration will be available.

0 Likes

(Brian Hutchinson) #31

I have two on preorder :wink:

1 Like