EverSpring ST814 Battery Status stopped reporting

I have 2 ST814 and both recently stopped reporting the % of battery remaining. One is stuck at 40% while the other is at 60%. I can replace the batteries with a brand new set and it makes no difference. Days/weeks later the battery % is the same. The DH I use is the same as when I first installed these units.