Eurotronics Spirit TRV

Configure doesnt do anything if i do it in the app. Same with the Auto

It works now, not sure what happened :slight_smile:

so it will change modes now?

Yes, i am also able to read out temperature via Alexa. Also able to set the temperature (however she will still return not responding, but temperature is switched)

Also summer is working, i do notice when i switch to summer i do get in Alexa:
1:59:07 PM: info postEventToEndpoint: event successfully posted.
1:59:07 PM: error Argument for propertyValue is not a String, Number, nor Map
1:59:07 PM: error getThermostatProperties: unknown thermostatMode ‘null’
1:59:07 PM: debug Property Change Event coolingSetpoint: 28.0 (source: DEVICE)
1:59:07 PM: info postEventToEndpoint: event successfully posted.
1:59:07 PM: debug Property Change Event heatingSetpoint: 28.0 (source: DEVICE)

I’ll see what I can do. Without knowing what the gettherm… command is looking for im struggling. Do you have any other brand trv which work with a different Dh

I am in the market for a few zwave etrv’s. Is this a good alternative to danfoss lc 13? Both are around the same price. Which one would be better?

Unfortunately not, but i have been checking but not finding any info on the command anywhere

Thanks very much for creating and updating this device type @dougalAgain and @mark_cockcroft. Could I please suggest a feature? I previously had Energenie miHome eTRV’s an was using the below Device Type.

It was possible to set the temperature using a slider instead of clicking on the up and down arrows. Is that feasible?

Can do. I’ll put it on my to do list if I’ve not come back to you in a week or so give me a prod

I have one of these and a danfos and a pop. I’d go for one of these or a pop. The battery on these dosnt seem to last as long as the pop but my next job is to be able to set refers interval (battery issue my be the testing playing ive done because it’s located in a bit of a dead spot)

Thanks very much.

temp slider added and option to change refersh interval added

1 Like

I am unable to use the device with Google Home using Smartthings. Any help?

What error are you getting? Have you allowed it in the Google smartapp in smarththings?

Thanks for the reply Mark

Everything is working fine now. I wanted to check the device events after changing a settings and it turns out to be working now. Before it gave errors, and even yesterday after I tried your updated version I wasn’t able to do so. But maybe I had to wait for google to synchronize the devices.

Thanks for the effort you are putting into this and keep up the good work!

Thanks very much. Works great.

I am using Mark’s DH, many thanks for writing it, but i have some issues setting my TRV.
I didn’t find how to change the following parameters: heatingSetpoint and coolingSetpoint.
I dont know what is the meaning of minHeatingSetpoint and maxHeatingSetpoint setttings.
Also, from Stmarthings app, Configure button doesn’t work and valve opening percentage is not showing any value.
Can someone point me, please, to some basic explanations of how this trv works? Here are some screens of my configuration:

Screenshot_2019-02-04-19-59-20|690x431

Screenshot_2019-02-04-20-20-43|312x500

L.E. If i’m not asking too much, what is the easiest way to create a routine or smartapp to shut and open valve when window is open? I made one to shut the valve and only a separate one for opening, but doesnt remember previous settings of the trv.

1st thing smartthing have had an issue past few days where when trying to save configeration (ie settings under the cog icon) it has been trowing an error, but that shouldnt affert anything at they are all optional

there is only 1 setpoint for heating/cooling/thermostat. routinnes have the option to set 3 setpoints so to leverage this (ie get 3 differiont temparture setpoint options, 3 devices with 3 differnt valuse) i endabled cooling setpoint, but it sends comands to setheatingsetpoint.

min and max is to support Alex (ammazon thing) basicly when it makes a quirt to smartthings its looking for min and max values the device can be set to, these do not need to be changed.

the display doesnt alsway refresh, back out of the device and the click back on it, it should have changed from red. If not press it to trigger the configeration.

is the temparture changing?

With out any IDE/live logging data its hard to help

the device has window open detection, its senstivity can be set by clicking the cog
doing what you said you would need to use on and off then the setpoint wouldnt be changed

Thanks for reply Mark. I thought that heatingSP and coolingSP were the limits whithin trv is working (like start and stop heating), but looks like coolingSP value is given by ecomode temp value from settings and heatingSP is the same as thermostat setpoint. At least thats how it looks by playing with different values.
Configure tile is not working for me in any scenario i tried (even after reinstalling trv), but this doesnt mind me, i guess there are the same setting accessible from cogweel in topright.
I would liked though yo have tile for valve percentage working. After 24hrs no info there, only a dash, even though trv is working fine, temp is changing and i can hear the motor working. Would be helpful Event list from the device or livelogging? I took a look there but i didnt see any info abt valve status (i am not a coder though)
Yes, i have seen the option for open window in settings, but i was interested in more control and some push notifications when trv is shut or working. Anyway, i created some scenes and is working somehow for now.

If you go to live logging and find the device you will see the messages ie temp, set point etc the valve will show there.

What are you expecting to see with the config button.? It should be red once you update settings on the cog. Then after about 20 sec should be normally. That means the cog settings have been sent.

You need to post some screen shots of the live logging to give us something to work with.

It dosnt work dosent help