Error page when trying to link August Home to ST (13 June 2021)

Ahh…I see. That’s useful to know. Might try and get it setup before I go on holiday this weekend.
Thanks.

Apologies all - it looks like this issue started 6/11 and has already been reported to August. It appears to be on their side so we’re limited in what we can do but I’ll keep an eye on it.

4 Likes

I have been relying on the August / ST integration for a while. It’s way more reliable than the Z-Wave integration which I find to be really hit & miss. I for one will be really happy once this is resolved.

1 Like

Issues here as well. My smart lock has been linked for a few weeks now. The lock and door sensor are still triggering automations as they should but I noticed I can’t control the lock from ST. Also my goodnite pushbutton which should lock the door and turn out all lights is not locking the door.

Just realized I’m having the issue now too. Also realized there is no error when run from automation so I’ve been assuming it’s been working and it’s been failing without any error notices, which is less than ideal. Guess I’ll write a Webcore check to let me know if away and not locked after a brief wait.

This looks to be resolved now. Been checking periodically and they showed back up. I had a glitch when i first went to add them and it saw them, but didn’t readd them. I think the bad integration was still there. So I removed it from linked services completely and then readded them. Seems to be working fine now.

2 Likes

This morning received the notification that Alexa has a new skill added to control my lock using SmartThings. Checked the SmartThings app and lock showed up. Looks like this has been resolved but not sure by whom as both August Home and SmartThings wrote me that they will investigate this.

2 Likes

Nice, working here too! I figured this was going to be like the great Alexa and Google Home double device long haul.

1 Like

Resolved here as well

1 Like

Confirmed working/resolved. My lock tile just showed up last night. Checked under the August integration and it was registered there unlike previous attempts. Removed the integration and re-added and all is now right with the world.

Awesome to see they resolved this!

I think they did more than fix it. It looks like they finally added support for the remote keypad. My office automation is now triggering off the keypad. Support told me that wasn’t possible 5 months ago.

Update, they asked for evidence like screenshots of the issue with August and then they told me to leave the defective connection with August inside the Smartthings app, then in the next 2 days from nowhere I was able to see the lock again inside my smartthings app! and its working now again, the only issue is that some times the status of the lock its not updated quickly, it takes like 5 mins to get the updated status of the lock, but at least its working again.

1 Like