[Edge] Heatit Controls Official Edge Driver [v2.3.0]

Heatit Controls Official Edge drivers

This integration adds support for products made by Heatit controls.
Follow this link to enroll the driver.

Supported Devices:

Z-Wave Thermostat 1.2

Summary

Heatit Z-TRM3 thermostat (TF 058)

Summary

Heatit Z-TRM3 is an electronic thermostat for electrical floor heating, designed to be mounted in a standard flush box. The thermostat has a built-in Z-Wave chip that can be connected with Home Automation systems. Heatit Z-TRM3 is equipped with a single-pole relay.

Manual

Heatit Z-TRM2fx (TF 056)

Summary

Heatit Z-TRM2fx thermostat is an electronic thermostat for electrical floor heating, designed to be mounted in a standard flush box. The thermostat has a built-in Z-Wave chip that can be connected with Home Automation systems. Heatit Z-TRM2fx thermostat is equipped with a single-pole relay.

Manual

Heatit Z-Wave Thermostat (TF 021)

Summary

Heatit Z-wave thermostat is an electronic thermostat for electrical floor heating, designed to be mounted in a standard flush box. The thermostat has a built-in Z-Wave chip that can be connected with Home Automation systems. Heatit Z-wave thermostat is equipped with a single-pole relay.

Manual

Heatit Z-Temp2

Summary

Heatit Z-Temp2 is a battery-operated thermostat designed for use with water based heating systems. Used in combination with the Heatit Z-Water regulator you can control your heating system with a Z-Wave primary controller/gateway with the use of Heatit Z-Water in combination with one or several Heatit Z-Temp2.

Manual

Z-Wave Switch 1.3

Summary

Heatit Z-Dim 2

Summary

Heatit Z-Dim2 is a Z-Wave rotary dimmer for many different types of light fixtures.
The Heatit Z-Dim2 works on most low loads without causing flickering. The dimmer is equipped with an external switch option. This allows you to dim and turn on/off the load from an external switch. Heatit Z-Dim2 is very well suited for LED.

Manual

Heatit Z-Dim

Summary

Z-Wave rotary dimmer for different light sources. The LED dimmer dims at low load without the light flickering. Dimmer LED from 1-200VA, 230V halogen and incandescent bulbs, dimmable LED drivers and electronic transformers. Not affected by additional starting currents.

The dimmer has end-turn function. This allows you to turn on the light and dimming with one dimmer, and then turn off the light with another dimmer. Convenient for example in stairs and corridors.

Manual

Heatit Z-Water

Summary

Heatit Z-Water is a DIN-rail regulator for controlling waterbased heating systems. The module clips right onto a DIN-rail to add a variety of functions to your wireless Z-Wave network. Heatit Z-Water is equipped with 10 relay outputs and it has 4 analog inputs.

Manual

Heatit ZM Single Relay 16A

Summary

Heatit ZM Single Relay 16A is a high power relay for inwall installations in European electrical wall boxes. The relay allows you to control connected devices either through your Z-Wave network or via a wired switch.

The Heatit ZM Single Relay has active power metering and it gives you real time information about your power consumption.

Manual

Heatit ZM Dimmer 250W

Summary

Heatit ZM Dimmer is an inwall dimmer for installation in European electrical wall boxes. The dimmer enables the user to control light sources from the Z-Wave network and/or an external switch.

The Heatit ZM Dimmer works on most low loads of both LEDs and other light fixtures without causing flickering.

The dimmer may be connected to two external switches that can be used to control the lights, associated devices and scenes.

Heatit ZM Dimmer has active power metering and it gives you real time information about your power consumption.

Manual

Heatit Z-Water2

Summary

Heatit Z-Water2 is a DIN-rail regulator for controlling waterbased heating systems. The module clips right onto a DIN-rail and allows you to control your waterbased heating through your Z-Wave network. Heatit Z-Water2 is equipped with 9 potential free relays for actuators. It also has 2 analog inputs for temperature sensors.

The Heatit Z-Water2 relays may be controlled by associations with other Z-Wave thermostats e.g Heatit. Each relay can control one or several actuators in your heating system.

Manual

Z-Wave Button Drivers 1.0

Summary

Z-Push Button 2

Summary

Heatit Z-Push Button 2 is a battery operated wall switch with 2 push-buttons. The switch enables you to control the Z-Wave-products in your smart home system. Managing your Z-Wave products becomes easy and practical. The switch can be set up to control automations or work in associations with other Z-Wave products.

Manual

Heatit Z-Push button 4

Summary

Heatit Z-Push Button 4 is a battery operated wall switch with 4 push-buttons. The switch enables you to control the Z-Wave-products in your smart home system. Managing your Z-Wave products becomes easy and practical. The switch can be set up to control automations or work in associations with other Z-Wave products.

Manual

Heatit Z-Push button 8

Summary

Heatit Z-Push Button 8 is a battery operated wall switch with 8 push-buttons. The switch enables you to control the Z-Wave-products in your smart home system. Managing your Z-Wave products becomes easy and practical. The switch can be set up to control automations or work in associations with other Z-Wave products.

Manual

Heatit Z-Push Wall Controller

Summary

Heatit Z-Push Wall Controller is a Z-Wave switch for wall mounting. It comes with three fronts, so you can choose between 1, 2 or 3 toggle switches. The switch can be set up to control automations or work with other Z-Wave products through associations. Each toggle switch has a two-color LED to indicate actions. The Heatit Z-Push Wall Controller comes with all three rocker switch fronts.

Manual

Electric Meter 1.1

Summary

Heatit Z-HAN B

Summary

Heatit Z-HAN is a Z-Wave HAN sensor for AMS meters (Smart meters). Heatit Z-HAN works on Norwegian AMS meters.

The Heatit Z-HAN is equipped with an RJ45 port for connecting the AMS meter. The Heatit Z-HAN can be powered through the RJ45 port by most AMS meters, but also has a 5V micro USB input for external power supply.

Manual

Heatit Z-HAN2

Summary

Heatit Z-HAN2 is a Z-Wave HAN sensor for AMS meters (Smart meters). Heatit Z-HAN2 works with HAN ports.

The Heatit Z-HAN 2is equipped with an RJ45 port for connecting the AMS meter. The Heatit Z-HAN2 can be powered through the RJ45 port by most AMS meters, but also has a 5V micro USB input for external power supply.

Manual

Z-Wave Smoke Sensor 1.1

Summary

Heatit Z-Smoke AC and Battery

Summary

The Heatit Z-Smoke Detector is a multifunctional wireless smoke sensor for smart home systems. With its powerful features, the sensor is designed to protect the family from potential fire hazards. With its compact and streamlined design, the Heatit Z-Smoke Detector blends effortlessly with your home decor and gives you extra security.

Manual Z-Smoke AC
Manual Z-Smoke Battery

Beta drivers

Description

We also have a beta version of the drivers.
Here is the link for the Beta version of the drivers.

When the drivers are released to the release channel, the devices using Beta drivers will not automatically update. This can be manually set from the app settings.

Feedback is appreciated as comments within this forum post or on feedback.smartthings@heatit.com.

PS! Use at your own discretion!

Changelog:

• Z-Wave Switch 1.0 → 1.3
    Adds support for ZM Dimmer, ZM Single Relay and Z-Water2
  • Electric Meter 1.0 → 1.1
    Adds Z-HAN2 support

• Changed manual links.
  • Z-Wave Thermostat 1.0 → 1.2.
    Adds Z-Temp2 support.
    Added missing parameters for other thermostats.
  • Added Electric Meter 1.0.
    Adds Z-HAN B support.
  • Added Z-Wave Smoke Sensor 1.0.
    Adds Z-Smoke AC and Battery support.

• Added Beta Channel drivers link and description.

• Added Support for Z-Push Button 2-4-8, Z-Push Wall Controller, Z-Dim, Z-Dim2, and Z-Water.
  • Reworked the formatting of the whole post.

• Initial release.
5 Likes

Hello HeatIt

Are there any amnual on how to switch from the old DTH to this driver.

I have reset my Z-TRM3 and tried to reconnect via “search nearby”. but the device shows “Err” for a second, ST app says the secure connection is not finished. And I ended up with the default Zwave DTH driver

Hi,

Did you Enroll and install the drivers? It should automatically choose the correct driver when attempting to include the device.

You might have to delete your old DH first and then include it.

there is no way to remove the default ZWave DTH from ST. At least I don’t see how to do it

worked from the 2nd attempt. Great job!

“Display Current Temperature” feature is great, what I’ve been waiting for years

small issue:
the units in the settings are missing,

• min Air temperature 50
  • max Air temperature 400
1 Like

Hi,

I’ve just now included a TRM3 into my Hub and I have these functions, can you send me screenshots from your parameters?

sorry, I don’t understand what functions you are talking about. I have all the features. the only small problem in the user interface there is no units after the number

Please send us an email at post@heatit.com and we’ll take it further there.

allt är bra .

tack för ett bra jobb

2 Likes

Good news!
I’ve a number of thermostats for a long time running smoothly on soon to be deprecated DTHs from RBoy and AdamV:
Their identifiers as displayed in the IDE are:

Z-TRM3:
zw:Ls2a type:0806 mfr:019B prod:0003 model:0203 ver:4.00 zwv:6.07 lib:03 cc:5E,55,6C,98,9F sec:86,85,8E,59,60,72,5A,73,70,7A,43,40,42,32 epc:4

Z-wave:
zw:L type:0806 mfr:019B prod:0001 model:0001 ver:1.08 zwv:3.83 lib:06 cc:5E,43,31,86,40,59,85,73,72,5A,32,70 role:05 ff:9200 ui:9200

zw:L type:0806 mfr:019B prod:0001 model:0001 ver:1.07 zwv:3.83 lib:06 cc:5E,43,31,86,40,59,85,73,72,5A,70 role:05 ff:9200 ui:9200

Q @HeatitControlsAB : Are all these “versions” covered by the official Edge driver?

The invitation link does not work. Probably the wrong link is added

Hi,

Z-TRM3 is supported, as is the Z-Wave with v.1.08. We are yet to look into 07. I will let you know when I have tested that version.

1 Like

Hi,

I tried the link now, it works for me.
Are you able to try to log in again or change which browser you are using?

The problem is that not the invate link is stored, but the page link. The invate link looks a bit different, and allows the first access with confirmation of the license condition.

Hi,

When I click on the link to enroll, I just get a page with spinning wheel.

I have tried different web browsers, but the result is the same.

What to to?

Can you try this link?

Are you also able to try using this link?

Please give me a feedback ASAP so I can update the link in the post.

That link works. No more spinning wheel.

This link also work.