[Edge] Heatit Controls Official Edge Driver [v2.3.0]

Could you try logging out of your smartthings account or trying a different device/browser?

It is just that this metadata is shown in the HA integration yes. Looks better rather than just saying unknown :slight_smile:

It is not essential, just nice to have.

Yes working now, thanks!

Has someone managed to associate the Heatit Relays with the thermostat? I would like to built some robustness between the zwave devices instead relaying on the SmartThings hub. Any help is much appreciated

Can you please claify?
First; I can’t find any “Nordpool price app”?
Then; how do you connect IFTTT to the app mentioned above (there are no applets in IFTTT for Nordpool)?

“Nordpool price app” is general term for Android app that shows Nordpool hourly prices. I use spot.ti. It shows Finnish prices and allows to set notifications for low/high prices. I can set the treshold values. There is similar apps for other countries too.
Second app in Android is IFTTT. When spot.ti app makes a notification, IFTTT cloud service triggers Smartthings virtual switch. From there, it’s just Smartthings doing things with rules. No Nordpool Service/Applet needed in IFTTT. It would simplify things greatly if such IFTTT Service would be available
 actually there is one called Elektrum but it’s for the Baltics only.

Do you have Z-Smoke adge driver ready? Thanks

They are part of the Beta drivers you can use.

1 Like

Hi, I now have 2 x ztrm3, 2 x ztrm2fx and one ZTemp2 connected to smartthings and I’m using the v1.2 edge drivers which seem to be now available through this link.

Unfortunately one of the ztrm2fx goes offline after a few hours and so is pretty useless. This particular ztrm2fx was also a real PITA to pair, and initially wouldn’t even pair with the hub right next to it.

What can be done?

1 Like

Aeotec ST hub V3, beta drivers enrolled and installed but hub adds Z-Smoke as a Z wave sensor - motion sensor. Tested 10 times. Drivers repeatly uninstalled, Z-Smoke reseted.

Any idea? Thanks

I am not sure what could be the cause of this, I’m guessing you’ve already tried to factory reset it?

Are you able to check which driver is selected for this device and maybe change it from there?

I can change driver from web api but something likes heatit smoke alarm Is missing.

This is the interface for the old Device Handler style drivers.
The current driver interface is in the mobile app.

Hi all,

I remember that someone in the Norwegian ST community made a driver for thermostats. Does that one differs from this one? This one looks official.

Did anyone experienced automatic transition of Z-TRM3 thermostat btw? I was tired of constantly expecting, so I didn’t check for like 6 week and still no transition, at least for me. I enrolled and installed the (unofficial) driver long time ago

We are currently working with that exact person to develop our drivers. That one is an older version of these drivers, we have also added quite a few new devices.

2 Likes

I doubt that ST will automatically transfer the devices to 3rd party drivers even if the manufacturer is present on the forum.

Yeah, I kinda lost all the faith I ever had in ST 
 although they announced that migration will happen for 3rd party driver, I don’t trust them a bit anymore, lost all the credibility

Hi, I have now used the other beta driver to assign my Relay to Group number 2, re-installed the Relay with the standard driver and linked then the Thermostat to the Relay group 2, see images attached. However no luck, has anyone been succesfull with pairing a Heatit thermostat to an Association Group?

Hi @Maarten1234

If the device that has to send the commands to the relay through group 2 is the thermostat, then you have to configure group 2 in the thermostat, not in the relay, as seen in the screenshot.

You can do this in the preferences of the thermostat, you do not need to use the Z-Wave device Config Mc

You have to write the network id (hex) of the relay in preference