(EDGE Driver-Mc): Zigbee Temp Sensor and Child Thermostat Mc, Zigbee Temp Sensor with Thermostat Mc

Hey!

Can you add this one?

Hi @ex-Zottel

Sorry, this device use cluster EF00 and not works with standard clusters.

There is a specific thread

I’ve been using the smartthings buttons as well for the temperature sensor for a thermostat. The button are stuck to the wall and presses are used to set different base modes and temperatures. e.g. Press = 16deg Off, double press = 16deg heat and hold =21deg heat. I’m using it with aeotec switches to turn on and of far infrared panels.
The groovy virtual thermostats have stopped working so would really appreciate having the an edge driver I could use, thanks

Hi @Ross_Benton

With which temperature sensor do you want to use a Virtual Thermostat?

@Mariano_Colmenarejo

The aeotec/samsung zigbee button

I will try to add it to the driver.
Another user asked for it and I had forgotten

When it’s done I’ll let you know and try it

1 Like

Try if ST Button works with this driver version
If works fine I will merge with Mc driver

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────    
 Name         Zigbee Temp Sensor with Thermostat BUTTON 
 Version      2023-02-04T18:25:25.078477674
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
- id: "samjin/Button"
    deviceLabel: SmartThings Button
    manufacturer: Samjin
    model: button
    deviceProfileName: button-temp-therm-battery-05

@Mariano_Colmenarejo Yes it seems to be working. It reads the temperature, set it to heat and change the setpoint to above current temperature and it changes to heating. and all the buttons do what they’re meant to as well. Cheers

1 Like

@Ross_Benton @juanmargalef

Added the smartthings Button to be able to use its temperature sensor as a thermostat.

If you have used the BUTTON version you must change to this driver version from the app, you will not lose any routine, scene or setting

────────────────────────────────────────────────────
 Name         Zigbee Temp Sensor with Thermostat Mc 
 Version      2023-02-05T15:20:17.770267568
────────────────────────────────────────────────────
- id: "samjin/Button"
    deviceLabel: SmartThings Button
    manufacturer: Samjin
    model: button
    deviceProfileName: button-temp-therm-battery-05
1 Like

It works great for what I could see. Buttons work as usual, temperature read is the same as before, and the computations to change the thermostat mode (heating, pending heat, idle…) work as they are expected to. Fantastic job! Thanks!!

2 Likes

I have been using this driver with my samjin/SmartThings button (IM6001-BTP15) in the last 3 days, it works, but doesn’t half the time.
With the default driver, I get temp readings in history every 10 minutes and it never missed one. With this driver, I get whole hours without readings in history. It’s missing about half a day every day. Also, since yesterday, when I go into the driver settings, it’s just a blank page.
I use routines for button actions and they’ve been working well so far

Hi @FauxPalindrome
You may have to uninstall the device and reinstall it directly to this driver.
If the settings are not shown, some preferences may have a different format from the stock driver to this

Hi there, new round here so forgive me if this is posting in the wrong place.

I am trying to add a smart TRV to the SmartThings - The device is branded as Aubess
s-l5001

The data which comes up for the device is shown below. Is this another generic version of a Tuya valve that would need adding to the fingerprints file or is it a completely new Edge Driver needed?

Thanks in advance.

Manufacturer _TZE200_hue3yfsn
Model TS0601
Endpoint 0x01
Device ID 0x0051
Profile ID 0x0104

Server Clusters
Groups 0x0004 0x01
Scenes 0x0005 0x01
TuyaEF00 0xEF00 0x01
Basic 0x0000 0x01

Client Clusters
Time 0x000A 0x01
OTAUpgrade 0x0019 0x01

Datapoints
Enum 2 0
Boolean 8 false
Boolean 10 false
Value 16 210
Value 24 180
Value 27 0
Enum 31 0
Value 32 170
Value 35 100
Boolean 40 false
Bitmap 45 0
String 46 0210101010120210101010
Value 101 0
Value 102 210
Value 104 210
Value 105 170
Boolean 107 false
Raw 108 nil
Raw 109 nil
Raw 110 nil
Raw 111 nil
Raw 112 nil
Raw 113 nil
Raw 114 nil
Enum 115 1

Hi @MattJThompson

This device use cluster EF00 and not works with standard zigbee drivers.
There is a specific thread for devices with cluster EF00

1 Like

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo
I’m using Aqara Temp sensor WSDCGQ11LM with your driver Zigbee Temp Sensor and Child Thermostat Mc. Sometimes the sensor is not reporting for hours, and does not report a graduate temperature change. I have configured 5min interval with 0,1Β° sensitivity.
Any suggestions what might be wrong?
Using this driver from you because of granular reporting settings.
Thank you.

Hi @Botrops

Aqara sensors are very particular and do not always or never accept report interval configuration changes.

There are several threads that talk about these sensors and this problem.

When they could best accept the configuration, if they accept it, it is in the initial pairing

The driver emits what the device sends according to its configuration of reports.

I use sonoff and samjin and it sets up pretty well.
The ones that best accept configuration changes are the Samjin (Smartthings, Aeotec)

Thanks for detailed reply. I saw your feedback on Sonoff and already purchased one - reports perfectly with your driver. Was just wondering how to make Aqara more reliable.
Reading your message I got an impression that re-pairing Awara with your driver might help push interval settings. Will try it. As I see, nothing more you can help with.

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo ,
Want to ask about another strange behavior of Sonoff Temperature sensor with your driver. Sensor went offline, does not update values. Than sensor seems to come back, but still does not update values and shows signal metric β€œWaiting Zigbee message”. Any ideas what it might be? And how to repair it, only delete device and discover again?

Screenshot

Was it offline? It could be a problem with the zigbee network.
It seems that the driver is not receiving messages from the device.

Try to reboot the hub or change it to another compatible driver and change it back to this one to see if it connects

@Mariano_Colmenarejo hello, can you be kind to add the fingerprint to the Zigbee thermodtat driver? Although it’s not related to this driver, hopefully you can help. Highly appreciated.
Data * zigbeeNodeType: ROUTER

• firmwareManufacturerCode: 4919
  • application: 28
  • endpointId: 01
  • firmwareImageType: 0
  • manufacturer: ELKO
  • model: Super TR
    Raw Description 01 0104 0301 00 05 0000 0003 0004 0005 0201 02 0003 0019
    Firmware * Current Version: 0x40016550
  • Target Version: 0x40016550
  • Last Updated: N/A
  • Last Checked: 2021-10-05 2:35 PM CEST