(EDGE Driver-Mc): Zigbee Temp Sensor and Child Thermostat Mc, Zigbee Temp Sensor with Thermostat Mc

@Paul_Oliver,

Only the devices with Mc drivers were left disconnected?

@Mariano_Colmenarejo
Mariano something similar happened to me. All zigbee plugs and lights that are using your drivers, crashed, and got disconnected. Some of them came back with Network error, but some are no longer connected to the hub. It happened yesterday after noon. I didn’t noticed when happened, as most of the lights were off at that time, however, my 3 monitors that are connected to the smart plug went off, as I was working. I had to manually turn the plug On, as it has physical switch. Some of the lights became uncontrollable from the app. I had to turn them on and off from the switch. Some become responsive, but some lost connection to the hub, even that are exactly the same model. That is why i checked hub activities, and seen that on/off command going every 5 minutes

Yes, all the devices that had to be repaired were using Mc drivers.

The AC powered Sonoff & eWeLink ZigBee devices are nice because they automatically going into pairing mode when there is an upset.

Yes I have eWeLink plugs, and they all went to pairing mode

3 posts were split to a new topic: [SmartThings Edge] Issue after several drivers updates

(NEW RELEASE) Version 3.0 of Edge Beta Driver: Zigbee Temp Humidity Sensor Mc:

Improvements:

• Added in preferences new offset settings for Atmospheric Pressure and Illuminance capabilities

• Added preference to use a single or multiple tile that shows all the capabilities of the device

As the new version has new, Profiles and preferences, the update is not performed automatically, it will be done by changing the driver on the device, driver menu, select another driver.

To facilitate the update, I am going to change version 2.5 to the name Zigbee Temp Humidity Sensor Mc-(OLD).

I will publish the new version 3.0 with the original name Zigbee Temp Humidity Sensor Mc.

In this way, your driver installed will have the rename with (OLD), indicating that there is a new version available and you can install the new version with a driver change whenever you want.

New version date

┌─────────────┬──────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Driver Id   │ 026385b3-dfa9-43e5-b443-cfc42123f042 │
│ Name        │ Zigbee Temp Humidity Sensor Mc       │
│ Package Key │ Zigbee_Temp_Humidity_Sensor_v3       │
│ Version     │ 2022-04-12T17:18:18.953269           │
└─────────────┴──────────────────────────────────────┘
2 Likes

Released a new update of the Zigbee Temp Sensor with Thermostat Mc driver, which will be updated automatically

Improvements:

• Fixed custom presentations of temperature ranges in Cooling and Heating set points to show the correct range (-50 to 250) in automations/actions
  • Changed the presentations to show in the multiple mosaic the active Thermostat Mode. Now that smartthings have fixed capability stock presentation.
  • Depending on the capabilities of the sensor used to control the thermostat, one or the other capability will be displayed in multi-tile. (I have tested with these 3 of the 5 types of devices included in the driver).

• When the thermostat is in Off mode the temperature information will be updated with increments of 0.5ºc (0.27ºF)
┌─────────────┬───────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Name        │ Zigbee Temp Sensor with Thermostat Mc │
│ Version     │ 2022-05-17T15:14:53.112958            │
└─────────────┴───────────────────────────────────────┘

Hello Mariano,

Is this great driver available for Smartthings multipurpose sensor? (contact sensor)

A virtual version of this driver would be also a great help to control spaces with more than one temp sensor.

Thank you.

It is not added, but if you are interested I can add it.
Is the model made by samjin? I have 3 of these and could try it.

https://www.amazon.es/Aeotec-SmartThings-Zigbee-Sensor-Multiuso/dp/B08RG4NVM9

It would be necessary to create a new profile, 2 vids and two subdrivers if the acceleration capabilities and 3 axes are maintained.

It would take a few days, now I’m a bit busy with outdoor activities!!

Drivers do not have access to temperature values from sensors not paired to the driver.

But you can use two thermostats, each with the settings you want and control the same heating or cooling control device.

Thank you Mariano, there is no hurry.

With our weather it’s time to outdoor activities. Have fun with them.

I’ll try your advice with thermostats.

I have two kind of ST multipurpose sensors:

firmwareManufacturerCode: 4362
manufacturer: SmartThings
model: multiv4
zigbeeNodeType: SLEEPY_END_DEVICE
Raw Description 01 0104 0402 00 08 0000 0001 0003 000F 0020 0402 0500 FC02 01 0019

And this one:

firmwareManufacturerCode: 4673
manufacturer: Samjin
model: multi
zigbeeNodeType: SLEEPY_END_DEVICE
Raw Description 01 0104 0402 00 08 0000 0001 0003 0020 0402 0500 0B05 FC02 02 0003 0019

Thanks again.

Hola Luis,
Well, since it’s very hot, I stayed home and modified the driver. :wink:
I added the subdrivers and profiles to keep all the functionality of the multiple sensor, contact, acceleration, 3 axis and garage door.

I have always thought that doors and windows are not a good place to control the temperature, but each one has its needs for use!

I have already tested it with the Samjin model, you will also try it with the samrtthings and if it works well I will merge it with the published one

Driver with multiporpuse sensors for test

┌─────────────┬────────────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Name        │ Zigbee Temp Sensor with Thermostat-contact │
│ Version     │ 2022-05-21T16:43:10.577748                 │
└─────────────┴────────────────────────────────────────────┘

Hola Mariano,

I have tried to change the driver in both models but with no luck. I have updated the driver with CLI, removed app cache and restarted mi phone but the new driver doesn’t appear in the list.

Looking in another device I see that my driver is still in versión 2022-05-17T15.

I don’t Know what I’m doing wrong.

I can’t find Zigbee Temp Sensor with Thermostat-contact driver in your channel.

Sorry, try now!

I don’t know what happened, he’s sure he had posted it on the channel
Has a different driver name

┌─────────────┬────────────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Name        │ Zigbee Temp Sensor with Thermostat-contact │
│ Version     │ 2022-05-21T16:43:10.577748                 │
└─────────────┴────────────────────────────────────────────┘

Hola Mariano,

Installed in both models and workkng perfect. I agree with you that windows and doors aren’t the best places for temp sensors, but this is a great help for me anyway.

Thank you for your fantastic work again. This driver is the most practical I’ve found.

1 Like

I’m glad it works!!

Then I publish it as a new version of the Mc driver and so you only have one driver installed.

Do not change the driver and it will update themselves to the new driver.

If you have any sensor in the Mc driver you will only have to make a Change to new driver or change it to this one.

Saludos

1 Like

(NEW RELEASE): Version 4 of Zigbee Temp Sensor with Thermostat Mc:

• At the request of @Luis_Mijares, the smartthings multipurpose sensors have been added to the driver:
  - id: "Samjin/multi"
    deviceLabel: Multipurpose Sensor
    manufacturer: Samjin
    model: multi
    deviceProfileName: contact-temp-therm-battery-05
  -id: "SmartThings/multiv4"
    manufacturer: SmartThings
    model: multiv4
  - id: "CentraLite/3321-S"
    manufacturer: CentraLite
    model: 3321-S
  • Full functionality of these sensors is maintained:
    • Contact
    • Temperature
    • Acceleration Sensor
    • Three Axes Acceleration
    • Use with garage door

As the new version has new Profiles and subdrivers, the update is not performed automatically, it will be done by changing the driver on the device, driver menu, select another driver.

To facilitate the update, I am going to change version 3.5 to the name Zigbee Temp Sensor with Thermostat Mc-(OLD).

I will publish the new version 4.0 with the original name Zigbee Temp Sensor with Thermostat Mc.

In this way, your driver installed will have the rename with (OLD), indicating that there is a new version available and you can install the new version with a driver change whenever you want.

│ Name        │ Zigbee Temp Sensor with Thermostat Mc │
│ Package Key │ Zigbee_Thermostat_v4                  │
│ Version     │ 2022-05-22T15:00:40.182434            │
└─────────────┴───────────────────────────────────────┘

@Luis_Mijares ,
You have to change devices to this new version, Sorry for inconvenience
I will delete the previous -Contact Test version

2 Likes

I have already changed to new version, no inconvenience. Thank you very much Mariano.

1 Like

@Mariano_Colmenarejo

Hello, I have a Zigbee Temp & Humidity Sensor that looks to be compatible with your Edge Driver (TS0201) but the Device Manufacturer is not listed yet (_TZ3000_yd2e749y). What additional information do you need to have this added to the list of compatible devices? Right now it is found as a Zigbee Thing and when I try to manually change the driver I get a weird message to make sure my phone is on the Network (it is fine, just seems to be a standard response to just this device).It won’t let me change it in IDE as it already is defaulted a Zigbee Thing Edge driver. Thanks.

Aded to this driver version of temperature sensor

┌─────────────┬──────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Name        │ Zigbee Temp Humidity Sensor Mc       │
│ Version     │ 2022-05-27T21:17:54.248927656        │
└─────────────┴──────────────────────────────────────┘
  - id: "_TZ3000_yd2e749y/TS0201"
    deviceLabel: Tuya TS0201
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_yd2e749y
    model: TS0201
    deviceProfileName: temp-humid-battery

Added to this version of Thermostat sensor