(EDGE Driver-Mc): Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc

@Mariano_Colmenarejo, All seems to be fine now as I checked my running the colour changing mode for 5 min but no idea what happened yesterday when I ran the colour changing mode to 30 min.

I also wanted to turn on the bulb and start the color changing mode straightaway but then realised that I need to write one routine to set the colour changing mode to active first and then another routine to turn on the bulb.

It works, but I cant get a 2700K color that works right. It looks totally blue when I use the driver slider to and drag it to 2700. Do I have to do a custom Hue and Saturation too? If so, what are people using for soft white? Left side off this image is the color produced when using the slider to 2700K.

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo, I was using this driver with my GLEDOPTO LED controller. It was working fine. But yesterday I was not able to change colors using the app. So I removed the device and added it back on. I had to re-install the driver but now I don’t see any options to change the colors. All the options are new which look very different. Can you please help with this?

That’s a bug in SmartThings, either the app or the cloud. I’ve also seen the colour picker disappear once and I don’t use Mc drivers.

Maybe wait till it solves itself or try the usual clear caches of the app or force stop if it’s on Android.

@Mariano_Colmenarejo, Just checking if this driver will support this Neon strip (link below) in case someone else has requested this or something like this before?

Zigbee 3.0 Neon LED Strip RGB Light USB 5V Tape Ribbon Dimmable Work With Tuya Smart Gateway Hue Bridge SmartThings Alexa Google - AliExpress 39

I don’t know, without knowing the fingerprints and the clusters it is impossible

1 Like

@Mariano_Colmenarejo, I have been using his driver for my Zigbee bulbs and it turns on when the door is opened and turns off when the door is closed. I have noticed twice now that the bulb does not turn off when the door is closed though it has worked perfectly in the last few months. Now it’s working but I had to take the bulb off and put it back in for it to start working normally. Previously when the bulb did not turn off, I looked at the app and the status was β€˜off’ and then I tried to turn it back on but was not able to as it threw a server or network error so I had to take the bulb out and put it back in after which it started working. Any advice what could have gone wrong? All other bulbs are working normally.

The driver hasn’t changed in a long time and so I don’t think it’s the driver’s fault.

What has changed is the hub firmware to 53.19 and I had a similar problem with 3 devices, smoke sensor and 2 remote controls.
I sent the hub logs to @nayelyz and the smartthings team analyzed them.

The conclusion was that the 3 devices had a common device as a zigbee route to the hub.
This device did a rejoint and changed ID and the 3 devices that weren’t working were left orphaned, with no route to connect to the hub.

I had to remove the battery and reinstall it, so that they would relink via a new route to the hub.

The route should have been redone by itself, but after more than a day it didn’t happen.

maybe the new zigbee stack of firmware 53.19 doesn’t work correctly in these cases. It hasn’t happened to me again since the beginning of July.

I don’t know if this is your case, but it seems similar to me.

1 Like

Many thanks, will monitor for a few more days and hopefully it should have sorted itself now

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo, how are you?
Please add the fingerprint to your driver for this gledopto bulb:
Gledopto 7W LED Filament Bulb Pro

It has the Switch, Level & ColorTemperature Profile.
According to Gledopto, color temp range is 2200 to 2700?

From Zigbee Things MC:

Manufacturer: GLEDOPTO
Model: GL-B-003P
FingerPrinted_EndPoint.Id: 0x0B
App Version: 0x01
ZCL Version: 0x03
Network ID: 0x73DF
Zigbee EUI: A4C138FE9485FEA6
Device ID: bf2e0f7a-6c83-42fe-b535-16ddddd4a69a

Server Cluster:
Ep: 0x0B={ 0000,0003,0004,0005,0006,0008,0300,
1000 }

Client Clusters:
Ep: 0xF2={ 0021 }
Ep: 0x0B={ 0019 }

Signal Metrics:
LQI: 255 .... RSSI: -64 dbm

Hi, @marcos.scheffler

Added to this driver version with profile level-colortemp-2200-6500. According Gledopto web

You need uninstall device and reinstall with thi driver version installed in your Hub for correct profile assignment and device configuration

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
 Name         Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc            
 Version      2024-08-16T21:09:06.849556314        
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
- id: "GLEDOPTO/GL-B-003P"
    deviceLabel: GLEDOPTO GL-B-003P
    manufacturer: GLEDOPTO
    model: GL-B-003P
    deviceProfileName: level-colortemp-2200-6500

Hello,
In case anyone is interested, I have added the RGBW Bulb LEDVANCE, Classic 60 E27 Multicolor, it works very well and is cheap 13 Eur on Amazon.

This bulb supports the adjustment of the settings after a power loss, with the options:

• Turn Off
  • Turn On
  • Restore Previous State

When you choose Turn On or Restore Previous State, the bulb turns on with the same values ​​of level, color Temperature and color used before the power outage.

Transition times for off, level, color temperature commands works fine too

These are the fingerprints of the bulb.

- id: "LEDVANCE/A60 RGBW T"
    deviceLabel: LEDVANCE Classis A60 RGBW
    manufacturer: LEDVANCE
    model: A60 RGBW T
    deviceProfileName: rgbw-level-colortemp-2000-6500
2 Likes

Thanks @Mariano_Colmenarejo !

1 Like

Purchased the 5m neon light strip and paired with your driver straight. All working fine, thanks.

No issues in the last few weeks so must have sorted itself out.

1 Like