(EDGE Driver-Mc): Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc

@Mariano_Colmenarejo, All seems to be fine now as I checked my running the colour changing mode for 5 min but no idea what happened yesterday when I ran the colour changing mode to 30 min.

I also wanted to turn on the bulb and start the color changing mode straightaway but then realised that I need to write one routine to set the colour changing mode to active first and then another routine to turn on the bulb.

It works, but I cant get a 2700K color that works right. It looks totally blue when I use the driver slider to and drag it to 2700. Do I have to do a custom Hue and Saturation too? If so, what are people using for soft white? Left side off this image is the color produced when using the slider to 2700K.

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo, I was using this driver with my GLEDOPTO LED controller. It was working fine. But yesterday I was not able to change colors using the app. So I removed the device and added it back on. I had to re-install the driver but now I don’t see any options to change the colors. All the options are new which look very different. Can you please help with this?

That’s a bug in SmartThings, either the app or the cloud. I’ve also seen the colour picker disappear once and I don’t use Mc drivers.

Maybe wait till it solves itself or try the usual clear caches of the app or force stop if it’s on Android.

@Mariano_Colmenarejo, Just checking if this driver will support this Neon strip (link below) in case someone else has requested this or something like this before?

Zigbee 3.0 Neon LED Strip RGB Light USB 5V Tape Ribbon Dimmable Work With Tuya Smart Gateway Hue Bridge SmartThings Alexa Google - AliExpress 39

I don’t know, without knowing the fingerprints and the clusters it is impossible

1 Like