(EDGE Driver-Mc): Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc

Great, thank you!

Very much appreciate your work on this! Does this driver work for the 2ID version of the Gledopto GL-C-0008 RGB+CCT controller? (Gledopto GL-C-008-2ID control via MQTT | Zigbee2MQTT)

Historically I’ve had to have a Hue Hub and add to SmartThings through that, or else only have either white or color on but not both. Would love to control this device directly while maintaining independent simultaneous control.

@Mariano_Colmenarejo
Hello, using zigbee light multifunction-v6, my one way dimming works normally.
I have a two-way dimming, can you support it?

Hi @bonesmurones

yes, this device was added to driver Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc several time ago

- id: "GLEDOPTO/GL-C-008"
    deviceLabel: GLEDOPTO GL-C-008
    manufacturer: GLEDOPTO
    model: GL-C-008
    deviceProfileName: rgbw-level-colortemp-2700-6500

Hi @LG0000

I could try add to Zigbee Multi Switch and Child Mc

I want it to look like a two-switch

deviceProfileName: switch-level only supports one endpoint

Create a new yml like deviceProfileName: switch-level-2

Do you need any other information about the device?

Will you add this function soon? I hope you can let me know as soon as possible

I am telling you that Zigbee Multi Switch and Child Mc driver supports dual dimmers and independent devices can be created.

Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc driver will never support multi-component devices

zigbee-multi-switch-v3.5-childs I am using this with my switch

Will you add new features to zigbee-multi-switch-v3.5-childs?
or Zigbee Multi Switch and Child Mc ?I didn’t find it in your github

@LG0000

The github is not updated to las version, but now I’m not going to be able to update it.

When I can I will update it

If you have added this feature, please @ me. I will receive an email. Then the test will inform you of the results as soon as possible. Thank you.

@LG0000

What devices do you want to add?
are they also from interfree?

YES.Here’s some information

Thanks - I see the GL-C-0008 but there are two versions of that:

This is the 1 ID version…RGB and CCT are combined in one channel and you can only do one at once.

This is the 2 ID version…RGB has one device ID and CCT has a second. With the appropriate driver you add them as separate devices and control them independently, allowing both to be on at once.

Historically this 2 ID version didn’t work with SmartThings (described in this thread and this video) so I’m wondering if you’ve tested or seen success with both models or just the 1 ID version?

If not I can check for myself, but if it’s been tested and still only works as 1 device I wouldn’t want to remove it from Hue and lose all my routines to try it, only to have to re-do everything to get back to where I started.

I don’t have any of those devices and I don’t know how it works.
I don’t know who asked me to add it a long time ago.

@LG0000

Can I access your GitHub?, I can’t find you

Sorry, I don’t have GITHUB. What do you need me to do about it?

Hi @LG0000

I just wanted to see if all the Interfree devices that you have implemented with my driver code can be added to my drivers and that other users in the community can use them too.

The device is still being tested. If other tests are OK, I will tell you to add other devices. The following are the devices that are currently tested OK, and you can add them to your driver,and Interfree 2 Dimmer is not work.thank you.

• id: “Interfree/XSSW4O”
    deviceLabel: Interfree 4 Switch
    manufacturer: Interfree
    model: XSSW4O
    deviceProfileName: four-switch
  • id: “Interfree/IDSW2O”
    deviceLabel: Interfree 2 Dimmer
    model: IDSW2O
    deviceProfileName: switch-level
  • id: “Interfree/IDSW1O”
    deviceLabel: Interfree 1 Dimmer
    model: IDSW1O
    deviceProfileName: switch-level
1 Like

I have tried it and it -in principle - works fine. Changing color or color temperature is perfect, and so is the dimmer. However, trying to switch the bulb on or off from the app, the “four dots” next to “On” are spinning for a while before it runs into a timeout and shows “A network or server error occurred. Try again later”. The bulb does indeed not switch on or off. I can switch it on with the dimmer or color temperature sliders, though.
Is there anything I can do from my side to make it the on/off also work properly? Right now I need to use the original Smartthings “Zigbee Switch” driver, which works but is too basic in comparison to your’s.

Hi @frayer

On-Off should work fine.
I guess you already tried to clear the cache and reboot the Hub.

Has it ever happened that the driver was not installed correctly and uninstalling and
reinstalling the device worked.

When it is installed, let it install without touching anything on the device for at least 1 minute, there are times that the installation and configuration takes time to complete