(NEW RELEASE) Version 3.0 of the Edge Driver Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc
Version 4 publish posted in this link:
Version 5 publish posted in this link:
Version 5.2 publish posted in this link:
Last version 6 posted in this link:
Version Beta to control GROUPS
I have split this driver from the original thread for more clarity of tracking.
Improvements and bug fixes:
My Thanks to @milandjurovic71 for test the driver with his bulbs.
As a request, @eric182 , the Continuous Color Change function has been added:
- Has a Custom Capability to turn the function Active and Inactive .
- Has a Custom Capability to modify the Timer between 1 and 20 sec for Color Changes
- Has a Custom Capability to select Color Change Mode
- Continuous Mode : The initial color is adjusted randomly and changes continuously with the rhythm of the timer chosen between 1 and 20 Sec.
- Random Mode : Color is adjusted randomly continuously with each timer interval
- All Modes : Both modes run randomly for a time between 50 sec to 300 sec each random cycle. Color change with random timer between 1 and 3 seconds.
- All three capabilities are accessible for use with routines and scenes
Color change timer and color change mode can be modified dynamically.
IMPORTANT: As Driver have new custom Capabiliies you may have to do a HUB reboot when you install it for the first time.
You do not need to uninstall the device, just clear the app cache and when the hub is online it will work
To facilitate the update, I am going to change version 2.0 to the name Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc- (OLD).
I will publish the new version 3.0 with the original name Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc
In this way, your driver installed will have the name with (OLD), indicating that there is a new version available and you can install the new version with a driver change whenever you want.
This is the invitation link to the channel:
Works with lights, led strips with profiles :
Switch & Level
Switch, Level & ColorTemperature
Switch, Level, RGB, RGBW, RGBCCT, CCT
Could work with zigbee single dimmers, but not tested
Link to Supported Devices: fingerprints.yml